PDA

View Full Version : спешно есе по английски език !!!

cecko_boy
02-02-2009, 14:56
http://download.pomagalo.com/32228/do+you+agreedisagree+with+the+statement+that+money +can+not+buy+you+love/

http://download.pomagalo.com/40452/what+can+money+buy/

може ли някои който има рег в помагало да ми дръпне тия 2те теми

Sintya
02-02-2009, 17:20
Айде щото съм добър гражданин.

DO YOU AGREE/DISAGREE WITH THE STATEMENT THAT MONEY CAN NOT BUY YOU LOVE?

It’s really hard to give a definite answer to that question. I guess people who have been in love at least one time in their lives could give us some reasons for and against. According to me a relationship should not be ruled only by money, though it may be important to have it. Every young girl wants to be with the proper man, who has a lot of money so he could provide her with the finest things, take her to fine places and buy her anything she asks for. In that case she doesn’t have even to like him that much, as long as he is the piggy bank. But I think that sooner or later I’d be bored of thinking about more and more to have since I don’t have the need to have it, and I only want it because of the fact that I’ll get it in any ways. I’m a romantic person, and I care more about the feelings and devotion between me and my partner, in my case this is my husband. If there is not trust and understanding between us, no money could make things work, at least not for me. I’ve been married for almost 4 years, and even before, when I was younger and had some boyfriends, never looked for the money in a person, but for the ability to share, to talk and to be listened to. Of course, I’m not saying that I want to be poor, no way, money is a necessity for a good living, for paying the taxes for the nursery of my child and to buy her something new so that she will not feel neglected or like having less than the other children in her group. I try to make a plan with my husband when we get our salaries how to spend the money in the most proper way so that we pay all the bills on the house, buy the products for cooking and eventually to have something to spend during the working day. I don’t understand how someone could possibly live with someone just for the money, and behind his/her back to say unpleasant things about each other. I find such hypocrisy for a disgusting way of living, these people are only lying to themselves they have found the meaning of their pathetic lives and feel good just the way they are. In most cases such people are unhappy, and even though they would never admit it, they look for love throughout their whole life. The sad thing is they often stay alone in the end, replaced by some new, younger and prettier than them, and they become malicious, lose their sense of humor and humanity and envy to people, who are not so influenced and dependent on money, and still can be happy, enjoy life and find something good in every situation, no matter how hard it could be for them.

cecko_boy
02-02-2009, 20:25
Мерси много ще черпя :grin: