PDA

View Full Version : Домашно АЕ

djidji_to
02-23-2009, 14:02
You've got a pen-friend from Scotland.Read his letter to you and answer it.

Dear ....

I have some great news to tell you.My parents gave me some money for my birthay and I can come to Bulgaria during the holidays so we will meet each other at last!I'm very happy about that and I have a lot of questions to ask you.As we finish school at the end of May,I will most probably be able to come in June.Please,write me what your own plans for the holidays are and what time in June will best suit you .I also have to know what the weather is like in Bulgaria in that period.Is it likely to be rainy and shall I need an umrella?What is clothes shall I take with me?Where can I stay and how much is it likely cost? (What is your town like? I'm interested is history abd I'd like to visit some historical places and sights.Are there any such places in and around your town?) Is there anything that I should know about Bulgarians and their ways,so that I won't embarrass somebody and won't get embarrassed in some setuation?Please , write me about anything that I need to know.I'm looking forward to getting a quick answer from you.See you soon.

Love
Andrew

Извинявайте за правописните грешки .. и тва в скобите не е задължително да се отговаря .. btw живея в Русе , мога да напиша нещо за Пантеона на възрожденците , за Паметника на свободата .. но както казах не е задължително .. та Благодаря предварително :)

djidji_to
02-26-2009, 15:09
Помагайте дее!