PDA

View Full Version : Есе по английски

DollyBoo
03-05-2009, 10:51
Спешно ми трябва есе по английски на тема "Do you agree to have computers instead books?Why?
Благодаря предварително :oops:

1n5ub0rd1na73
03-05-2009, 12:51
Do you agree to have computers instead of books? Why?

Books accompanied man since the dawn of written speech. It wasn't until recently that computers began to gradually displace this invaluable asset. Not only do books develop one's imagination and understanding of the world, but they also enrich their vocabulary and thus literate them. On the other hand, computers provide things that were not feasible in the past, e.g. instant communcation with any location on Earth and an inexhaustible source of information. Having both downsides and advantages of computers and books in mind, I firmly believe a compromise has to be achieved.
Nowadays, more and more young people forget the intrinsic value of books. Reading hardly has any disadvatages. One can only benefit from doing it. Consequently, I appeal every person to start devoting time to this activity, even if little.
Being an indispensable part of our lives, computers have transformed from a means to a purpose of living. Although these machines are positively useful, the issue of addiction is pending. People have to be careful when using this device and to allot as much time to it as necessary, not more.
In conclusion, I'd like to again point out the significance of John Atanasov's invention, but to also urge for parallel usage of books. Now go to the old dusty shelf and grab a cover...