PDA

View Full Version : помощ по англиски

YouRself
10-27-2009, 13:00
Може ли някои ако му се занимава да ми напише на анг. тема \"какво правих през уикенда\" там от 2,3 изречения че несам много дъбар в писането на анг.

мерси много :grin: :grin:

renateee
10-28-2009, 15:41
This weekend I have really fun.
Friday I went out with friends, who I haven't saw them from ages. I was very happy to be with them.. we talk about for each other of us - how we spend the free time, where we go, who we go out with and many many things..
In Saturday I went with my parents to resturant and after that I want to cinema with my girlfriend/boyfriend. I came homa early, had dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.
Sunday I relax at home..
I have a great rest!

Надявам се да ти хареса :)

aloveyou
10-28-2009, 15:54
This weekend I have really fun.
Friday I went out with friends, who I haven't saw them from ages. I was very happy to be with them.. we talk about for each other of us - how we spend the free time, where we go, who we go out with and many many things..
In Saturday I went with my parents to resturant and after that I want to cinema with my girlfriend/boyfriend. I came homa early, had dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.
Sunday I relax at home..
I have a great rest!

Надявам се да ти хареса :)

На мен лично ми хареса..Не знам за автора/авторката

sNkR
11-01-2009, 07:06
Много нескопосано, доста граматически грешки, липсват предлози на места... Ако е за 3 клас ще ти пишат 4 или 5 :-D

This weeked I had a lot of fun. On Friday I went out with some friends, who I haven't seen in ages. I was very happy to be with them. We talked about each other and how have we spent our free time, where have we been, whom have we gone out with and many other stuff. ON Saturday my parents and me went to a restourant and after that, I went with my bf/gf in the cinema to watch a movie. I came back home early, had dinner, watched a movie and went to bed.
On Sunday I relaxed at home.
I had a great time!

би звучало по-добре...