PDA

View Full Version : Есе на английски

mynichka09
11-11-2009, 14:43
Трябва ми по една от двете теми(150-200 думи)

1.Young people should live with their parents for as long as they want

2.If you could study a subject you haven't had a opportunity,which one would you choose and why?

Благодаря :)

Scr3amerka
11-11-2009, 20:36
Написах ти го,но ще ти го копна утре,че не е на компютъра,а на лист.

mynichka09
11-12-2009, 07:42
Окей,благодаря ти :)

Scr3amerka
11-12-2009, 08:53
If you could study a subject ypu haven't had a opportunity,which one would you choose and why?

If I could study a subject which I haven't had a opportunity,I would choose psychology because this subject could help me to understand the orientation of the people.They are who think,feel,dream,create and change the world around them.The psychology is science for the soul.Without it the world wouldn't be the same because the psychologists are who understand people's gesture,they know how to explain the human's soul,how to help with the different humane problems.They could help and explain you how to form your self-mark,how to understand who actually are you.Many questions could give you only the psychologist.
I think a plenty of people could make this world better if they only just hope in theirselves and all that they are.The violence in the schools wouldn't be the way to demonstrate how great are you,the gestures would be noticer and the people - kinder.
Just believe in yourself and all that you are!

Възможно е и да не ти хареса :) :-)

lubomirky
11-12-2009, 16:46
Нямаш ли отделни параграфи? Доколкото съм запознат трябва да имаш увод, изложение и заключение и в английския и в българския ;>