PDA

View Full Version : Моля помогнете!Правилно ли съм го написала на английски?

xpucuto
11-23-2009, 15:16
Bulgaria is country with more than one thousand and three hundred years history, she is motherland of first bulgarian khan's - Krum The Law-giver, and Omurtag The Builder, prince Boris I, the kings Simeon I and Ivan Asen II.Great poet Hristo Botev and aposlte of freedom Vasil Levski, whos'e give their live for good of country.In our country are born very great people who's are familiar in foreign country.
The geographic position of Bulgaria is very important - she connect Europe and Asia, and big part of wars are wage for this reason.
Nowdays the unique nature of our country attract more outlanders.For this contribute and the fast developed winter tourism in Bansko, Borovec and Pamporovo, also and resort complexes by Black sea.
There are many other landmarks attract people all of the world.The most popular of them are the fire-dancers, the bagpiper, the original folklore motive, the ancient houses and people's custom.
Our country represent the world in space whit song, whose performed by Valia Balkanska.Bulgarian nation is united, hard-working, tenacious, beacouse in spite of numerous hardships concomitant our history, the bulgarian spirit is still alive in hearts and souls of nation.
My Bulgaria is the place where I'm born ang grow up.She will be my home wherewer I am beacouse peoples says:"Home is where the heart is!"

ZaM0
11-23-2009, 15:41
Bulgaria is a country with more than one thousand and three hundred years history, she is a motherland of the first bulgarian khans - Krum The Law-giver, and Omurtag The Builder, prince Boris I, the kings Simeon I and Ivan Asen II. Also the great poet Hristo Botev and apostle of freedom Vasil Levski, who have given their lives for the good of the country.In our country are born great people who are familiar with the foreign country.??
The geographic position of Bulgaria is very important - it connects Europe and Asia, and a big part of the wars were waged for this reason.
Nowadays the unique nature of our country attracts more outlanders.For this contributes also the fast developed winter tourism in Bansko, Borovec and Pamporovo, also and resort complexes by Black sea.
There are many other landmarks, which attract people all of the world.The most popular of them are the fire-dancers, the bagpiper, the original folklore motive, the ancient houses and people's traditions.
Our country represents the world in space with song, which is performed by Valia Balkanska. The Bulgarian nation is united, hard-working, tenacious, because in spite of numerous hardships concomitant our history, the bulgarian spirit is still alive in the hearts and souls of the nation.
My Bulgaria is the place where I'm born ang grow up.She will be my home wherever I am, because people say:"Home is where the heart is!"

Май тъй е по-коректно, все пак може да съм сбъркал нещо.

xpucuto
11-23-2009, 16:18
Благодаря ти! :]