PDA

View Full Version : Някой, който разбира английски ..

BarbieIf
01-03-2010, 10:58
Здравейте! .. Имах едно домашно да напиша страшна история и просто искам някой да я провери за грешки, защото съм сигурна, че има доста, а това разказче е доста важно.Благодаря ви предварително :) ..

It was Saturday evening.The start were shining, the wind was blowing and touching soflty my hair.My boyfriend and I have been together since one year and that day was our anniversary.We have been decided to go out and spent one night under the sky.I live in a small house near to a forest.It`s beautiful during the winter.
All day I have been prepearing for that night.It was a special night.I cooked some thing . I remember that I prepared his favourit dish Musaka.He loves Musaka.Anyway, he came to take me.It wat amazing.The sky was clear and I could see all stars , touzand of stars.We posted our blanket and sit down.He took my hand and said he loved me.I started crying of course.A few minutes later I heard something.It was like a baby crying.It was strange.We were in the forest and it was one o`clock.I asked my boyfriend if he heard something but he said he didn`t.Hour late I heard that cry again and I got scared.My boyfriend was kissing me when I sam behinf him a lady in white.There was a baby in her hands.She was with long black hair and her eyes were black too.I screamed.My boyfriend asked me what`s going on and I just put my finger on her.He saw her too.I hugged my boyfriend.My body was trebling.The woman in white whispered something.She asked me to take her baby.I didn`t want to do this and I refused.She became angry.She open her mouth and it was like a black hole.She started saying a prayer to the Satan and she put her baby on the ground.She just disappeared and I was wondering how.I looked at the baby.It was dead.Dead baby covered with blue blanket.I wanted to say something but I couldn`t.My boyfrined`s face was white.We were afraid.He took my hand and we went away with our hearts beating fast.

BarbieIf
01-03-2010, 12:25

Nikolaybg
01-05-2010, 10:00
Със сигурност имаш грешки. При художествен текст разказът винаги е в минало време. В началото използваш неправилно минало продължително време. По-нататък неправилно използваш сегашно перф. вместо минало перф.
Ето моето предложение- ако съм сбъркал нещо, то това е преминаване от минало в перфектно време, трябва да погледнеш специално перфектните времена в моя вариант.

It was Saturday evening.The stars shone, the wind blew and touched soflty my hair. My boyfriend and I had been together since one year and that day was our anniversary.We had decided to go out and spent one night under the sky. I lived in a small house near to a forest. It`s beautiful during the winter!
All day I had been preparing for that night. It was a special night.I cooked something . I remember that I prepared his favourite dish Musaka.He loved Musaka.Anyway, he came to take me out.It was amazing!The sky was clear and I could see all stars , thousand of stars!We posted our blanket and sat down.He took my hand and said he loves me.I started crying of course.A few minutes later I heard something.It was like a baby crying.It was strange.We were in the forest and it was one o`clock.I asked my boyfriend if he have heard something but he said he haven’t.One hour later I heard that cry again and I got scared.My boyfriend was kissing me when I saw behind him a lady in white.There was a baby in her hands.She was with long black hair and her eyes were black too.I screamed.My boyfriend asked me what`s going on and I just put my finger on her.He saw her too.I hugged my boyfriend.My body was trembling.The woman in white whispered something.She asked me to take her baby.I didn`t want to do this and I refused.She became angry.She opened her mouth and it was like a black hole.She started saying a prayer to the Satan and she put her baby on the ground.She just disappeared and I wondered how.I looked at the baby.It was dead!Dead baby covered with blue blanket.I wanted to say something but I couldn`t.My boyfriend`s face was pale.We were afraid.He took my hand and we went away with our hearts beating fast.

Found_a_lover
01-05-2010, 18:01
Аз доколкото съм учила английски, знам, че описанията на времето са в минало продължително време..имам превид: the stars were shining, the wind was blowing.. поне така са ми казвали 3 учителки по английски. Може и да греша :)

Nikolaybg
01-06-2010, 07:54
Да, това за миналото продължително е възможно. Не знаех това правило за употреба. Честно казано, не мога да го намеря в граматиката, но в нета открих израза "the wind was blowing very strongly from the south-west", така че приемам първото изречение като правилно.

Chacho
01-10-2010, 04:20
Вметнах няколко дреболии във варианта на Николай, който иначе беше свършил чудесна работа. На няколко места направих стилистични промени, но са почти незабележими. Гледах да съм близо до оригинала. Редакцията ми е единствено с цел да се упражня.

It was Saturday evening.The stars shone, the wind blew and touched soflty my hair. My boyfriend and I had been together since one year and that day was our anniversary.We had decided to go out and spend one night under the sky. I lived in a small house near a forest. It`s beautiful in the winter!
I had been preparing all day for that night. It was a special night. I cooked something. I remember that I prepared his favourite dish Musaka.He loved Musaka. Anyway, he came to take me out. It was amazing! The sky was clear and I could see all the stars, thousands of stars! We laid our blanket on the ground and sat down.He took my hand and said he loved me.I started crying of course.A few minutes later I heard something.It was like a baby crying.It was strange.We were in the forest and it was one o'clock.I asked my boyfriend if he had heard something but he said he hadn’t. An hour later I heard that cry again and I got scared.My boyfriend was kissing me when I saw a lady in white behind him. There was a baby in her hands.She had long black hair and her eyes were black too.I screamed. My boyfriend asked me what was going on and I just pointed my finger oat her. He saw her too. I hugged my boyfriend. My body was trembling. The woman in white whispered something. She asked me to take her baby. I didn't want to, so I refused. She became angry and opened her mouth. It was like a black hole. She was saying a prayer to Satan as she put her baby on the ground. Then she just disappeared and I wondered how. I looked at the baby. It was dead! A dead baby covered with a blue blanket. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. My boyfriend's face was pale. We were afraid. He took my hand and we went away with our hearts beating fast.