PDA

View Full Version : Историйка по английски

angel400
01-07-2010, 13:28
Хора моля ви се помагайте, че съм се видял в чудо... Историйката трябва да е около 180 думи и да завършва с "and i saw the pressure piece of paper floating down the river".. Много е спешно умолявам ви !!!! . Ако темичката не ви хареса пробвайте с тази: изречението да започва с "when i saw the clock stick 3:00 i knew it was too late..."
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

britzy
01-07-2010, 13:30
WTF искаш некой да седне да ти напише writing_a?Ае стиа ве помисли ти пък малко пууууу :shock:

angel400
01-07-2010, 13:36
еми не... темите са за класно и искам просто помощ... не съм накарал никой да седне и да пише, просто моля ако на някого му се занимава да напъше, аз естествено ще си го прегледам.,.. :х

someonerandom
01-07-2010, 15:31
Добре ама pressure е напрежение...в изречението за завършване няма смисъл.

faststep
01-07-2010, 15:58
Сигурно иска да каже precious. :-o

BrainlessROCKBABY
01-07-2010, 16:07
Сигурно иска да каже precious. :-o

elito0o0o0
01-07-2010, 17:50
ЕЕе не седнахте да си напрегнете гладките мозъци,ми все ревете във форума някой да ви ги пише. Не сте само вие ученици,не само вие имате домашни,контролни,класни и т.н. Айде оправяйте се вие сами..

ecstazy
01-07-2010, 18:12
ЕЕе не седнахте да си напрегнете гладките мозъци,ми все ревете във форума някой да ви ги пише. Не сте само вие ученици,не само вие имате домашни,контролни,класни и т.н. Айде оправяйте се вие сами.. +1

Chacho
01-07-2010, 18:39
As I saw the clock stick 3:00 I knew it was already too late. There was no way I could change the recent events. Oh, how differently I would act if I had a second chance. But this is no movie, I can't magically wake up in my bed and find out I've been dreaming.
I can smell the bitter air from that night, I can still feel the wind cutting into my face. I recall the lack of thought from that moment, my body was soulless. I had only my reflexive responses left and my arm was twitching. It was the first time the twitches appeared and I still carry that bloody tic. It's my reminder of that day.
Why was I there? Why did I decide to take my knife and kill that man with it? Was it for the fourty pounds I took from him with which I bought a pair of shades, a lousy movie ticket and a cheap perfume? No, that was just acting spontaneous. It's because he had not sold my girlfriend alcohol at the shop the other day and had scolded her for being a minor and asking that. I still remember how I looked at my watch. It was 1:00 am. For the next 2 hours no thoughts went through my head. I stared aghast at the pavement as I walked an unfamiliar street. Someone grabbed me and took me to the ground. I hadn't heard the police alarm. That's when I saw the watch on the policeman's arm. It was 3:00 am. It was then when my thoughts came back to me. I asked myself what I have done. I could hear a woman screaming behind me: "He did it, it was him! You, murderer!". It was his wife. It's been 15 years since that night. 15 years since I am in Mogila village's prison and 15 years since my life ended. Rotting in prison for the rest of one's life should not be any 30-year-old's fate.

Съжалявам за мрачния текст, не съм такъв човек, но отвреме навереме и такива текстове трябва да се появяват. И да си кажа, че по никакъв начин не се препокривам с лирическия герой. За всеки случай, да избягна определен вид коментари. Ако случайно решиш да го ползваш, оже и повече от 180 да е излязло, може и грешки да имам. Мразя да си проверявам, че само ще изтрия цялата история.

britzy
01-08-2010, 06:08
As I saw the clock stick 3:00 I knew it was already too late. There was no way I could change the recent events. Oh, how differently I would act if I had a second chance. But this is no movie, I can't magically wake up in my bed and find out I've been dreaming.
I can smell the bitter air from that night, I can still feel the wind cutting into my face. I recall the lack of thought from that moment, my body was soulless. I had only my reflexive responses left and my arm was twitching. It was the first time the twitches appeared and I still carry that bloody tic. It's my reminder of that day.
Why was I there? Why did I decide to take my knife and kill that man with it? Was it for the fourty pounds I took from him with which I bought a pair of shades, a lousy movie ticket and a cheap perfume? No, that was just acting spontaneous. It's because he had not sold my girlfriend alcohol at the shop the other day and had scolded her for being a minor and asking that. I still remember how I looked at my watch. It was 1:00 am. For the next 2 no thoughts went through my head. I stared aghast at the pavement as I walked an unfamiliar street. Someone grabbed me and took me to the ground. I hadn't heard the police alarm. That's when i saw the watch on the policeman's arm. It was 3:00 am. It was then when my thoughts came back to me. I asked myself what I have done. I could hear a woman screaming behind me: "He did it, it was him! You, murderer!". It was his wife. It's been 15 years since that night. 15 years since I am in Mogila village's prison and 15 years since my life ended. Rotting in prison for the rest of one's life should not be any 30-year-old's fate.

Съжалявам за мрачния текст, не съм такъв човек, но отвреме навереме и такива текстове трябва да се появяват. И да си кажа, че по никакъв начин не се препокривам с лирическия герой. За всеки случай, да избягна определен вид коментари. Ако случайно решиш да го ползваш, оже и повече от 180 да е излязло, може и грешки да имам. Мразя да си проверявам, че само ще изтрия цялата история.
Кефи ме 8)

pubera
01-09-2010, 14:08
Why was I there? Why did I decide to take my knife and kill that man with it? Was it for the fourty pounds I took from him with which I bought a pair of shades, a lousy movie ticket and a cheap perfume? No, that was just acting spontaneous. It's because he had not sold my girlfriend alcohol at the shop the other day and had scolded her for being a minor and asking that. I still remember how I looked at my watch. It was 1:00 am. For the next 2 no thoughts went through my head. I stared aghast at the pavement as I walked an unfamiliar street. Someone grabbed me and took me to the ground. I hadn't heard the police alarm. That's when i saw the watch on the policeman's arm. It was 3:00 am. It was then when my thoughts came back to me. I asked myself what I have done. I could hear a woman screaming behind me: "He did it, it was him! You, murderer!". It was his wife. It's been 15 years since that night. 15 years since I am in Mogila village's prison and 15 years since my life ended. Rotting in prison for the rest of one's life should not be any 30-year-old's fate.

Кефи ме 8)
+ 1. :)