PDA

View Full Version : Изречения по Английски език

JoNsS
01-20-2010, 21:00
Здравейте на всичкии :P .. Мм моля някой да ми напише някакъв текст на английски език .. Понеже утре имам тест.. А този текст немога да го измисля и толкова.. задачата ни е следната

Write a story begin with these words : I was reading a book when the phone rang.Whrite 7 sentences use Past Simple and Past Continuous..

Ако може изреченията с Past Simple да са 3, а с Past Continuous -4 много ама много ще съм ви благодарна..
Иии ако някой ще се хаби да пише безмислени и глупави текстове.. няма смисъл..

Chacho
01-20-2010, 22:30
Здравейте на всичкии :P .. Мм моля някой да ми напише някакъв текст на английски език .. Понеже утре имам тест.. А този текст немога да го измисля и толкова.. задачата ни е следната

Write a story begin with these words : I was reading a book when the phone rang.Whrite 7 sentences use Past Simple and Past Continuous..

Ако може изреченията с Past Simple да са 3, а с Past Continuous -4 много ама много ще съм ви благодарна..
Иии ако някой ще се хаби да пише безмислени и глупави текстове.. няма смисъл..

I was reading a book when the phone rang. The coffee was getting cold, so I drank the whole cup and then went to the kitchen. It was raining outside so I couldn't go out on the balcony for a smoke. Instead, I found a sandwitch lying on the table. That was yesterday's sandwitch and I enjoyed every single bite. I walked back into the room, just to notice that the phone was still ringing. Charlie was sitting too far away from the annoying cellphone, so I sat back at my desk and answered: "Hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off and on again? The button turns it on..." Oh, god, I had turned into one of those IT Crowd guys.

Имаш едно Past Perfect Simple накрая, останалите са изречения с измешани Past Simple i Past Continuous. 'Njoy!