PDA

View Full Version : Fourteen

ReachOutAndTouchMe
02-13-2010, 22:58
Здравейте на всички :)
От миналата година имах идея за книга на.. английски хаха.И почнах да я осъществявам.
Ще се състои от 25 глави.Тук ще постна до средата на 4-тата ,че стана една обърквация ...
Иначе имам готови 10.Ама трябва да се преписват от листи на компа,тва онова..
Та главното нещо,което ми дава стимул да я довърша е,че книгата ми ще бъде редактирана от американка - учителка по английски в езиковата в моя град.Тя заминава за Турция да преподава за учебната 2010/11 и за това трябва да побързам с написването.... хубавото е ,че вече знам какво ще напиша и какво ИСКАМ ДА НАПИША по-точно :)
Та сега ще постна това,което съм написал и ако харесвате драмата в тинейджърския живот - ще я има в тонове от 5-та глава до края :)
Надявам се да ви хареса.

[b]1.New Beginnings
Today I woke up early and just stayed in the bed , watching at the ceiling in my room and thinking about my first day in New York.It didn’t look that strange but I felt guilty-guilty for everything that happened and for everything that I left back in Texas.That was my mistake and there wasn’t any way to fix it.And that was the truth..
I walked in the kitchen and my mother was served the breakfast.French toste with some milk – the perfect breakfast for me!
‘’Do you want anything else?’’ mum asked me. ‘’No , mother I’m OK - thank you!’’ – I didn’t know how to answer and the truth was that I wasn’t OK!I was very nervous and I didn’t think I was ready to go to school today.But I went to my room , took my stuff and said ‘’Bye’’ to mother and left.
‘’Don’t forget about the concert tonight , honey!’’
‘’Yeah…. sure’’ – a concert? I was totally forgot about it. ‘’Take care of you Ryan!’’
‘’Yes , I will’’.
When I went to the new school everybody were staring at me and they didn’t say any word.I felt different from the others and just could not understand why did they stare like that?One girl came close to me :
‘’Hey , are you the new boy ? Ryan , right?’’
‘’Yes.And you are?’’
‘’My name is Vanessa – it’s so nice to meet you !’’ – Vanessa – she looked like a good person - for now.
‘’So,what is your next class?’’
‘’English I think.’’
‘’Great!My next class is English ,too! We can walk together to the classroom , and may be sit together?’’ Sit together?
‘’Sure!Come on , we are going to be late!’’
‘’Okay.Let’s go!’’
When we went to the classroom , the teacher had already started the lesson and I didn’t even introduce myself to her or to the other students.This class seemed too long for me , it was very boring and Vanessa and I didn’t say each other neither one word.So what was the point to sit with me?
When the bell rung everybody went out and the teacher told me to stay.
‘’I’ll wait for you outside , Ryan!’’
‘’Okay Vanessa , no problem.’’
The teacher stared at me.She looked like a 50 years old lady without a husband or boyfriend and too oldtrendy.She had big glasses and she was writing my name in the coloumn with the students.
‘’So , Ryan you are free.Thank you for join in our school.’’
‘’Yes , this school seems cool’’
‘’And it is! Believe me!’’
I could believe her but I didn’t think that was true.
Vanessa was still waiting me outside.
‘’What Is your next class?’’
‘’Geography , I think.’’
‘’Okay.I have PE , so see you tomorrow?’’
‘’Yes.Okay.Bye Vanessa!’’
‘’Bye Ryan!’’
The day passed by so slowly and I was very very bored in my first day at that school.When on the first day I felt like that , so what about the other 4 years?
I catched the bus and went home.When I got in , mother was preparing the lunch and there was a note on the table.It was colored in blue and I wasn’t sure that it’s for me.
‘’Ryan ,darling that’s note is from Vanessa.’’ From who? My mother knew about Vanessa?But how?
‘’From Vane-s-s-a?’’
‘’Exactly!’’
‘’But.. from where you know her?We have just met today for the first time!’’
‘’I knew her mother.We are friends with her for 5 years.We are going together on the concert tonight’’ Seven years?That’s very wired.
I took the note and started to read.
‘’Dear Ryan,
Tonight we are going to have a lot of fun.I promise you.So I’ll pick you in 6 o’clock to go with me to one place.You’re gonna like it!I’m sure!
Vanessa ‘’
One place?That sounds good.I hope tonigh it’s going to be fun and I’ll enjoy myself.
I went to my room.I set on the bed.I was tired and was thinking for some good sleep.It was still 2 o’clock and I have a lot of time.Until I felt ,I had already fallen asleep.
‘’Ryan you have to get up! It’s five thirty!’’ mother screamed.I was sleepy and didn’t pay her any attention. ‘’Ryan , please!You have an arrangement with Vanessa , don’t you forget?’’
Right!I had to get up.
I hope that tonight is going to be very fun .
I got up of my bed ,put on my jeans and an old blue blouse – from the old times.It was kind of a memory from Arizona.The good one.
I went to the bathroom and washed my face.Then I looked myself into the dusty mirror infront of me.I was different.I felt different. Or ‘’happy’’ maybe is the rightest word.
The last time when I was happy was three months ago.
But, well people are changing and that had been too bad for me.Before.
I didn’t know how to respond to all this and just stucked here in New York –in that not very big house.
But Vanessa became my friend and I wasn’t ALONE now , right? Or that is what I was thought so.
It was already 6 o’clock and then there was a knocking on the door.I opened:
‘’Hi sleeping beauty , did you sleep well?’’ she laught.
‘’That’s not funny , Vanessa.I was too tired.’’ I said with cold voice.
‘’Oh,come on!Are you ready for tonight?’’
‘’What exactly we are going to do before we go to the concert?’’
‘’You’ll see.Let’s go.Bye Mrs.Harris!’’
‘’Bye, mum!’’ I said.
‘’Bye kids and be careful!’’
‘’Sure,sure’’ both said.
We started to walk and then we were located in some woods.
‘’So what are we going to do now?’’
Vanessa didn’t respond me and just laught.She took out a box with cigarettes and a lighter.
‘’What the hell are you think you doing?’’ I asked.What was wrong with her.She was smoking?
‘’Oh , please!Every second 14 years old teenager is smoking.It’s not a big deal nowadays.Do you want to try?’’
‘’No , thanks.’’
She light a cigarette and started to smoke slowly.And after a 5 minutes silence I asked:
‘’So , what Is the benefit of smoking?’’
‘’I can’t really estimate.Maybe I feel better when I do that.’’
‘’You do?’’ I asked.
‘’Maybe yes.’’
We were sitting on a big cold stone in the middle of the woods and all the time we were talking about music,school ,teachers,Hollywood stars.
‘’It’s seven thirty.We have to go now.’’
‘’Yes,I will kill myself if I miss that concert.Come on.’’
After 20 minutes walking on foot in silence we did finally arrived to the concert hall.Everything were so beautiful – the stage , the decors – everything , of cource what I was thinking –that was Britney Spears concert.Our mothers were sitting in the first row and were waving at us.
‘’Hey kids!Did you have fun?’’
‘’ Kind of. Now begins the real fun.’’

‘’Yeah it does.Ihope you’ll enjoy it.’’
‘’Of cource , I will.Thanks again , mom.’’
‘’Here welcome.’’
We sat next to them and started to watch the show.It was the best concert ever – everything was perfect and Britney looked amazing!
She changed a lot of costumes and the songs were changed a little bit.
I was like in the music paradise.
The concert
continued 3 hours and then we went for a meal
in a restaurant at the end of the street.
‘’Well do you liked the concert tonight ?’’ aksed my mum.
‘’Yes it was great.Thank you again.’’
‘’Yes , mrs Richmond.It was great’’ said Vanessa and
It looked like she was lying.
‘’Well I think we all had a great night, but Vanessa we have to go.’’ Said Vanessa’s mother.
‘’We can give you a ride to your house.’’ My mum offered.
‘’Sure’’ Vanessa’s mom agreed.
When we were in the car something strange happened.Vanessa’s mother was one of those suspecious people and she really hated when Vanessa was hiding something or
When she is lying to her.In that situation it was a little different.It was like
‘’hey,you’re busted’’ sort of situation.Vanessa’s cigarettes box fell out of her pocket but her mother didn’t saw it , she just heard the noice of falling.
‘’What was that Vanessa?’’ she asked.
‘’Oh mum , nothing.’’
‘’I asked what was that.’’
‘’It’s nothing!’’ said Vanessa defiantly.
‘’Look sweetie, don’t lie to me or you’ll be regreting that – you know how much I hate people to lie to me!’’
‘’Okey , that was my cigarettes box – are you happy now??’’
‘’You’re smoking?!?!’’
‘’I am.’’
‘’You and I are going to talk very seriously about that, and in first place – you’re grounded for a month!’’
‘’Whatever mom.’’
‘’Don’t speak to me like that’’
‘’I will speak to you whatever I want.’’
They both shut up and no one said anything till the rest of the way.
When we got home I was very tired and slept instantly.

2.The Strange Meeting
The usual horrible ring of the alarm woke me up like always.But when I looked at the calendar on the wall in front of me I saw that today is Saturday and that means-no school.I tried to sleep again , but I couldn’t do it.After an one hour lying on the bed , I decided to get up.
I went straight to the kitchen because I was very hungry.When I opened the fridge I discovered that there’s a little milk for cornflakes and some eggs.I don’t really like eggs , so I decided to eat Cornflakes with milk.
A few minutes after I started to eat , my mum came in the kitchen.
‘’What are you doing here so early?It ‘s 7,30 !’’
‘’I …just… couldn’t sleep any more..so .. I was very hungry and decided to eat….something..’’
‘’I would make you breakfast If you had woken me up’’ she said. ‘’And for yesterday..i’m so sorry..’’
‘’Oh,don’t.It’s Okay.’’
‘’Right..And , so today is Saturday and do you want to go shopping?
You need new jeans,new shoes, new blouse..’’
‘’Yeah,right?Okay.’’
Later we went out and in the end of our ‘’shopping tour’’ I had got a lot of new things like jeans,blouse,trainers , a new CD.. It was a good Saturday.
During the whole weekend the only thing that I had done was just studying and studying.Sometimes I was listening my new CD , or watching television , or read book.
After dinner at Sunday night , the phone rung.
‘’Hey,buddy!It’s me , Vanessa.How are you?’’
‘’Oh..hi Vanessa!What’s up?’’
‘’Well,before about 2 hours I was studying and now I am talking with you on the phone.And I’m fine today.’’
‘’Right.So..what happened with the…smoking..thing?’’
‘’Nothing at all.I’ll tell you tomorrow at school.’’
I heard my mum talking from the downstairs.
‘’I have to go now.And..see you tomorrow?’’
‘’Yes,of course.Bye Ryan and goodnight.’’
‘’Bye.’’
I went downstairs and my mother told me to go to sleep.I didn’t feel how the time passed so fast and I was really tired and tomorrow I had to get up and I go back upstairs , put on my pajamas and lay on my bed.

When I woke up on the other day I felt strange.And little scared,because I had a dream last night that a car hits me when I’m crossing the main road.It was a black car and I couldn’t see the person , who was driving it. ‘’It is just one of those nightmares’’ , I thought.
Then I got up and when I looked at the clock , I saw that it is 8 o’clock and realized , that I had missed the first class.My mother was already went to work and I decided to hurry up and to catch the school bus at 8.30.
When I was ready it was quarter past eight and I had 15 minutes and decided to eat something.But I wasn’t that hungry , so I skipped the ‘’eating part’’ , then wore my shoes and went out earlier.
When I was walking along the street I was thinking about how to explain my missing at PE ,and if my teacher was going to examinate me and I wouldn’t be surprised.And there was one prese4ka to went to the bus stop.
‘’Ryan,Ryan’’
I heard something.Someone was calling my name.I looked around just went I was crossing the road and there was a loud noise and someone pull me back and I fall on the ground.
‘’Watch where you walk.’’ I heard a male voice next to me.
‘’Sure..thank you.’’ I said.Then I stood up and turned back. I saw 3 people – two girls and a boy .They looked like my age. The one girl had long brown hair and were holding the boy’s hand.They looked like ‘’a thing’’ . The boy were with a black t-shirt and jeans , his eyes were blue and deep , and his hair was bright brown.
The other girl was with black straight hair with purple blouse and jeans.Her face was round and her eyes were brown.Then they turned round and continued walking.’’The boy particularly had saved my life’’ , I thought.Was he?Are the dreams are just dreams , or they are happening in the real life?
When I arrived in the school , Vanessa saw me in the front and waved to me.Then she came closer.
‘’Hey ,Ryan!Why did you skipped the first class?’’
‘’Oh,sorry I had some work at home and… have an accident .. or it would be if that boy weren’t pulled me back.’’
‘’What are you talking about?’’ Vanessa asked.
‘’This is a long story.It’s time for breakfast brake , so let’s go to the shop to buy some food.’’
‘’Okay.’’
We went to the shop and I bought some milk and two ham sandwitches.We sit next to the front fence and I started to eat and talk with Vanessa about what had happened and why I was late today.
While we were talking , 3 people crossed the road and went into the school.They was the same two girls and boy from this morning - my ‘’saver’’ , his girlfriend (maybe) and the other girl with the straight black hair.They didn’t look at us , just continued walking.
‘’Look at them.’’ Said Vanessa.
‘’What about them?’’
‘’They are probably new.We should ask them.’’
‘’Are you crazy , why you don’t know them at all..What’s really the point?’’
She was stubborn as usual.
‘’Hang on!’’
She stood up and went to them.
‘’Hi , I’m Vanessa.Are you the new students?’’
‘’Yeah , why?’’ the girl with the straight hair asked.
‘’I’’m just asking.Thanks.So would you like to meet my friend Ryan?’’
‘’That guy?’’ the boy asked. ‘’ I pushed him away from the car that would hit him.’’
‘’Are you that boy?’’ Vanessa asked.She looked surprised.
‘’Yes.I am.’’
They came closer to me and the girl , that I thought she was my saver’s girfriend smiled.
‘’Hi , I’m Stacy.Nice to meet you.’’
‘’Hi Stacy , nice to meet you too.’’
The boy came closer to her and caught her hand.And the other girl with the black hair smiled very friendly.
‘’Hi my name is Susan and this is my best friends : Michael and his girlfriend Stacy.Nice to meet you.’’
‘’Well , nice to meet you too Michael and Stacy.’’
‘’So guys what are your next classes.’’
‘’Music,History..’’ I said and Susan interupted me.
‘’Great!Those are our next classes too.’’
‘’Cool.Let’s go now.We are going to be late.’’
‘’Okay.’’
Those people looked cool and very nice.I hope that we are going to be friends soon – I felt very good with people that I see for the first time.That might be good.
The day went by and we started to hang out with Michael ,Stacy and Susan.They asked us if we want to go to the ‘’Enjoy Caf

LadyDi
02-13-2010, 23:19
Ох, прочетох първите няколко абзаца.
Един съвет - щом си решил да е на английски, нека поне е правилен английски. Имаш грешка още в първото изречение...

ReachOutAndTouchMe
02-13-2010, 23:25
То аз със сигурност имам грешки и за някои изобщо не мога да се усетя , но нали за това ще ми се редактира и поправя.И от там ще се науча да не правя грешки,които съм направил.То нали човек трябва да се учи от грешките си.Пък и плюс това тука за колко грешки имам ли ще говорим или дали ви харесва или не???

LadyDi
02-13-2010, 23:31
Едното е свързано с другото. Аз, например, не мога да преценя дали нещо ми харесва, ако то не е изпипано. Мъчих се да чета, но единственото, което ми се набива в очите са грешките и се губи цялата история.
Съжалявам, сигурно не ти е приятно, но е факт.

Тук освен одобрение, можеш да получиш и помощ при редактирането, въпросът е какво търсиш :)
Пак съжалявам, но и идеята да пишеш на чужд език не ми допада. Българският не е достатъчно богат и затова реши да се изявиш на английски ли?

ReachOutAndTouchMe
02-14-2010, 11:15
Абе няма проблем , всеки с мнението си :)
Ми не ,че Българския не е богат език , просто и аз не знам защо.Така ми дойде.Може да имам грешки , но за сега така ще си продължа ,а като ми се редактира вече всичко ще е добре.