PDA

View Full Version : Редакция на съчинение

Shadowsogirl
02-19-2010, 13:23
Може ли някой да редактира това съчинение? Има доста грешки и ако може някой да ми го редактира бих била много благодарна.

It was Saturday and the weather was cold and wet. I was hurrying to went home because there was a warming-party in my new neighbourhood.
I was waiting with impatience to meeting my neighbours. At seven o’clock I took a taxi to my house where Jane organized a party in my honour, but the weather was worse and there was a traffic jam.
When I arrived in my home there was nobody and I was really disappointed. I went to my friend’s house so as to take my key. When I opened the door a lot of people shouted “WELCOME HERE, SARAH!”. I was absolutely surprised!
I was meeting my neighbours and they were great with me. There was such a lovely
party!

Хич не бива, затова искам помощ. :)

Shadowsogirl
02-19-2010, 15:08
Много моля. :)

BlackKeys
02-19-2010, 16:23
Не съм сигурна, така че не гарантирам на 100 процента. Някой друг да го провери също.

It was Saturday and the weather was cold and wet. I was hurrying to went home because there was a warming-party in my new neighbourhood.
I was waiting impatiently(тука просто ми звучи по-добре така) to meet my neighbours. At seven o’clock I took a taxi to my house where Jane organized a party in my honour, but the weather was worse and there was a traffic jam.
When I arrived in my home there was nobody and I was really disappointed. I went to my friend’s house so as to take my key. When I opened the door a lot of people shouted “WELCOME HERE, SARAH!”. I was absolutely surprised!
I met(не съм сигурна за глаголното време) my neighbours and they were great with me. It was such a lovely
party!

Shadowsogirl
02-19-2010, 17:33
Благодаря много. Ако и някой друг каже - супер.

dan40123
02-19-2010, 17:55
It was Saturday and the weather was very wet and cold. I was in a hurry because there was a warming-party in my new neighbourhood.
I was waiting with impatience to meet my neighbours. At seven o’clock, I took a taxi to my house where Jane organized a party in my honour. Unfortunetaly, the weather was bad and there was a traffic jam.
When I arrived there nobody was there and I was really disappointed. I went to my friend’s house to take my key. When I opened the door lots of people shouted: “WELCOME HERE, SARAH!”. I was absolutely surprised!
I met my neighbours and they were very friendly. It was such a lovely
party!

дано съм помогнал в момента мога само толкова