PDA

View Full Version : English article

Manenkoto
03-25-2010, 08:15
Здравейте! Искам мненение имам да пиша статия по английски на тема " Family Celebration" . Ако има някакви грешки ако може ми ги корегирате. Благодаря предварително за помоща.
:) :)

THE EAST IN MY FAMILY

What make the Easter so special for my family? I’m sure you’ll have fun with us.

Firs of all, the East is special day, because on this date Jesus Christ risen from the dead. This date is special not only in Bulgarian. Many country celebrate the East and they have own tradition. The red egg is a symbol of this holiday and it’s representative of Christ's blood.

However, in my family the preparation is so enjoyable. First, we have to colour eggs in a different colours. We can also make some pattern on them with help of a candle. In our family we make a East cake. Secondly, we have a special tradition when somebody come in us. We give him a chance to choose one egg. With each egg have a special wish. In the evening our godson and goddaughter come in us. They prepare a East bread. It’s bread which is decorated with an add number of red and white eggs and dough twisted around them.

It’s seems to me that you will have fun with me and my family, if you come to celebrate with us.

kriskavd
03-25-2010, 09:54
:) :) :) :) :)

THE EAST IN MY FAMILY

Why Easter is a special celebration for my family? I’m sure you’ll have fun with us.

First of all, the East is a special day, because on this date Jesus Christ risen from the dead. This date is special not only in Bulgaria. Many countries celebrate the East and they have own traditions. The red egg is a symbol of this holiday and it’s representative of Christ's blood.

However, in my family the preparation is completely enjoyable. Firstly, we colour eggs in different colours. We also make some patterns on them with a candle. In our family we prepare a East cake. Secondly, we have a special tradition when somebody visit our home. We give him a chance to choose one egg. Each egg have a special wish. In the evening, our godson and goddaughter come in our house. They prepare a East bread. It’s a bread which is decorated with odd number of red and white eggs and dough, twisted around them.

In my opinion, you will have fun with me and my family, if you come to celebrate this amazing holiday with us.

Manenkoto
03-25-2010, 10:12
Благодаря :-)

TrickyAngel
03-25-2010, 13:50
Това "East" не знам какво мислиш, че означава, но в действителност означава "изток". Още заглавието ти е грешно. "Easter in my family" и в целият текст замести "the east" с "Easter". Също така забележи там където си написала "a east cake" ще трябва да стане "an Easter cake".

Manenkoto
03-25-2010, 14:10
Оле вярно съм писала такива глупости ее добре че ще го пиша на ръка. Тук го качих за да видите дали е правилна подредбата и дали са спазени правилата за писане на статия.

Chacho
03-25-2010, 15:08
:) :) :) :) :)

EASTER IN MY FAMILY

Why is Easter a special celebration for my family? I’m sure you’ll have fun with us.

First of all, Easter is a special day, because on this day Jesus Christ has risen from the dead. This day is special not only in Bulgaria. Many countries celebrate Easter and they have their own traditions. The red egg is a symbol of this holiday and is representative of Christ's blood.

However, in my family the preparation is completely enjoyable. Firstly, we colour eggs in different colours. We also make some patterns on them with a candle. In our family we prepare an Easter cake. Secondly, we have a special tradition when somebody visits our home. We give him a chance to choose an egg. Each egg has a special implemented wish. In the evening, our godson and goddaughter come in our house. They prepare an Easter bread. It’s a bread which is decorated with an odd number of red and white eggs wrapped in dough.

In my opinion, you will have fun with me and my family, if you come to celebrate this amazing holiday with us.

Manenkoto
03-25-2010, 15:29
:-) Благодаря