PDA

View Full Version : Как съм си прекарал на морето-домашно по английски

tapiq
03-29-2010, 09:50
трябва ми есе на тема за морето как сам си прекарал добре измислена случка на англиски от сега благодаря

Грешен раздел!
Липсва описателно заглавие!
kalpazanka

tapiq
03-29-2010, 10:16
есе на англиски

kikicata
03-29-2010, 17:47
I sit on the beach and watch the fine line separating sky and water. It is this limit and accompanied me in real life - the limit that makes me back to reality, to be reasonable and balanced. That this limit, however you want to remove and at least a little to be free from everyday life - to dive into the clouds, to play with the stars, to shine with the Sun.

It is reflected in the waves that gently caress the sand. There every step, every scar left on the shore, is deleted. Since the limits do not leave scars on the coast, is deleted. It leaves no trace. While all become one.

Takes into his handful of sand - part of the one border, a moment of unity. Lightly sand in sand disappears end between your fingers. Mix with rest and merge into infinity. There is mot as each other, but if you look closely, do not say each of us, which is like sand - small, but real, single and unique piece. I feel somewhere inside me a feeling that I am one and I wish to taste the tempting freedom.

Then I wish I bird - flew to the sea salt to feel its smell. After you enjoy these feelings will focus on the surface will be transformed into fish. Will swim in the most beautiful corners of the deep sea to explore every crack, to get to know each clam, coral and rock. You will have fun with other fish, will play hide and seek in the shell will be chasing a crab. I'll be happy.

When the crabs take me to the shore shallows. Once out of the water, I will again I have the same - a man like everyone else. Will sit on the sand and sea szertsavam who created such excitement in me. But now the border between heaven and it will not matter. Will I found the courage and strength to pass and cross in the other - the desired area.

Already received satisfaction in his soul rise and recede, but in my mind the image of a swimming water.

And the truth is that life is like a sea - the tide, falling tides, sometimes quietly, sometimes violently. Sometimes I want to find my lonely island where I can stay alone with myself. But this can not last long because I like all need family and friends are. Returning to society, I would become one of all. A small drop of the endless sea of life.

SyMboLofJoY
03-29-2010, 21:08
kikicata не обричай човека на слаба оценка ;) пълно е с грешки :|