PDA

View Full Version : Моля за помощ за есе по английски ..

ImmortalSportFreak
04-13-2010, 18:44
Здравейте! Темата на есето е следната - In Bulgaria there is no working discrimination.Нищо не мога да измисля.. Може ли някой добър човек да помогне.. ? :( Есето трябва да съдържа 150 думи.. не повече. 8-)

Chacho
04-13-2010, 23:30
In Bulgaria there is no working discrimination

Let's trace the life of the avarage bulgarian. The first seven years are not to be commented,

apparantely they are missing. Then he enters school and meets the education system. He

gradually understands that male teachers find school marks and bra size proportional. He also

finds out that everything has a price and one's diploma makes no exception. Every once in a

while quarrels on race are started.

Later, the avarage Ivan learns that he needs a salary for survival. A salary requires a job and a job

nowadays requires experience. One that he still does not have but is supposed to. It makes little

difference to employers that experience, by law, should not be a necessity. To stay under the

radar, they hire some inexperienced people. Mainly their sons, daughters, cousins and nephews.

It's understandable that some avarage people become rebellious. And to such rebels a large

quantity of gypsies become victims and lose their lives by being brutally beaten. And while we are

at it, it's worth mentioning that the freedom of speech is always tolerated, except when standing

in front of a police badge. Then one has the right to police brutality, just cause. Just cause one doesn't wear the same badge, i.e. is infirior. Good thing the avarage bulgarian is

broke, so that he can focus on that and not the other pain.

There is no working discrimination in Bulgaria. There is a seed of deadly discrimination planted in

our nation, that has so far grown into a venomous plant, covering most aspects of our country. It

is not working, it has stopped it's progress. There is no progress when something has reached

it's optimal state. Ofcourse, there is a good side to the whole picture which I am not commenting. I

wouldn't dare to explain it to the avarage victi... to the avarage bulgarian.

ImmortalSportFreak
04-14-2010, 06:35
Благодаря ти много !!! :grin: :grin:

Nakadah
04-14-2010, 09:17

Let's trace the life of the avarage bulgarian. The first seven years are not to be commented,

apparantely they are missing. Then he enters school and meets the education system. He

gradually understands that male teachers find school marks and bra size proportional. He also

finds out that everything has a price and one's diploma makes no exception. Every once in a

Later, the avarage Ivan learns that he needs a salary for survival. A salary requires a job and a job

nowadays requires experience. One that he still does not have but is supposed to. It makes little

difference to employers that experience, by law, should not be a necessity. To stay under the

radar, they hire some inexperienced people. Mainly their sons, daughters, cousins and nephews.

It's understandable that some avarage people become rebellious. And to such rebels a large

quantity of gypsies become victims and lose their lives by being brutally beaten. And while we are

at it, it's worth mentioning that the freedom of speech is always tolerated, except when standing

in front of a police badge. Then one has the right to police brutality, just cause. Just cause one doesn't wear the same badge, i.e. is infirior. Good thing the avarage bulgarian is

There is no working discrimination in Bulgaria. There is a seed of deadly discrimination planted in

our nation, that has so far grown into a venomous plant, covering most aspects of our country. It

is not working, it has stopped it's progress. There is no progress when something has reached

it's optimal state. Ofcourse, there is a good side to the whole picture which I am not commenting. I

четпх първите 2 реда, но не можеш да кажеш "He" на Българин. това не ти е БГ, там няма мъжки, женски и среден род

ако не говориш Английски добре казваш "they"

ако си 3-4 година в университета казваш "one"

Chacho
04-14-2010, 10:37

четпх първите 2 реда, но не можеш да кажеш "He" на Българин. това не ти е БГ, там няма мъжки, женски и среден род

ако не говориш Английски добре казваш "they"

ако си 3-4 година в университета казваш "one"

Знам, просто си представях мъжки образ. Надолу както виждаш съм писал one. Мерси все пак за забележката, ще го поправя :>

Nakadah
04-14-2010, 19:44
още забележки?

Не можеш да започваш изречение с "И", не можеш да говориш в единствено число"Ние, АЗ". Няма "Later" казваш специфично време. Повтаряш се постоянно. Няма "It's" а е "It is" т.е няма кратък член. както и няма Nowadays и тн...

есе-то ти за току що започващ да учи английски е добре, ма ако трябва да го предаваш за оценка, не...