PDA

View Full Version : Report проверка

swete
05-28-2010, 21:08
Здравейте написала съм доклад по английски искам някой да ми го провери, защото главата ми е гръмнала от немски и руски и съм сигурна, че има много грешки.

Report: Building a new Sport Center

Introduction:
The purpose of this report is to examine the suitability of building a new Sport Center in......

Description:
........ is not very big town near Sofia, but hear children playing basketball,football,acrobatics, athletics. The problem is that the Sport basis is very old and children have not very gut opportunity for development.

............... is near by Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. It can easily be reached by car at any time of year. The sport center will be in the end of the town.

Facilities:

In the sport center everyone will have opportunity for playing different sports- basketball, football, acrobatics, athletics, swimming, horse-riding and others. Also, hear will have wi-fi Internet, because this is very important in our time.

Conclusion:

My own view is that these Sport Center will be very good for our town, because we can become proprietor of some important sport championships. I would recommend immediately to start building these Sport Center.

YouAteMyHeart
05-28-2010, 21:35
Report: Building a new Sport Center

Introduction:
The purpose of this report is to examine the suitability of building a new Sport Center in......

Description:
........ is small town near Sofia, but in the area children play basketball,football and do acrobatics. The main problem is that the Sport basis is old and out of order and children are unabled to develop their skills.

............... is near by Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. It can easily be reached by car at any time of year.The sport center will be placed in the end of the town.

Facilities:

In the sport center everyone will be able to play different sports- basketball, football, acrobatics, athletics, swimming, horse-riding and so on.Other advantage, will be the wi-fi Internet, because it is very important nowdays.

Conclusion:

In conclusion Sport Center will contribute to our town, because we can become proprietor of important sport center. I would recommend immediately to start building the Sport Center.

krokkrok
05-29-2010, 04:17
Description:
........ is not а very big town near Sofia, but here children can play basketball,football,acrobatics, athletics. The problem is that the Sport basis is very old and children don't have a very good opportunity for development.

............... is near (мисля,че by e излишно,но ако искаш ти го пиши) Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria. It can easily be reached by car at any time of the year. The sports center will be in the end of the town.

Facilities:

In the sport center everyone will have opportunity to play different sports- basketball, football, acrobatics, athletics, swimming, horse-riding and others. Also, here we'll have wii-fit Internet, because this is very important to us.(не е грешно,но звучи по-добре така)

Conclusion:

My own view is that this Sports Center will be very good for our town, because we can become superior of some important sports championships. I would recommend immediately starting the building of this Sport Center.