PDA

View Full Version : съчинение по АЕ на тема: нещо необикновено по път за училище

GaLkAsS
05-31-2010, 18:33
Моля ви ако имате някакво такова съчинение постнете че тоя английски мн ме мъчи 8-)

alonedark
06-01-2010, 12:51
Ама...направо на английски ли да ти го пратя!?!?! И да те питам , понеже имам голяма фантазия , дали мога да го направя малко фентъзи...

alonedark
06-01-2010, 13:29
Амм...само това можах да измисля , не знам дали ще ти хареса , но само тва ми дойде на акъла.Надявам се да съм ти помогнала

One day as I went to school, something strange happened to me. Just when I went by tram, I saw a small white dog who looked me straight in the eye. Just when I thought to go my way, I heard a strange voice behind me. I turned and noticed that the voice comes from the dog. From the very beginning was terrified but then I moved closer to him.
The dog looked very nice at first glance, but it scares me thinking that it can talk. I decided to take it with me because I always wanted a dog. Now when I looked at - well into the dog noticed that it is not actually pure white, because had a little black spot, just above the left ear.
Not even feel, for the reason that all the time was watching my new speaking pet, I was late for school.
When looked at my watch and saw what is the time, I wanted to start to run, it can not late for school, but if something does not give me to continue.
I looked at my dog and saw that it was now shrunk into a ball on the ground and could not moved. Quickly I bent down to help him and he spoke with severe male voice, and asked me if I have math homework and then I realized that this is the voice of my math teacher.
I am very scared and started to run forward until the path and I do not want no fell to the ground. As if I was not sick and I tried to open my eyes. Once I managed to open them I saw that I was in my room, but instead I'm in bed, I've fallen to the ground and sat next to me the little white puppy, which gave me a few days ago.