PDA

View Full Version : The dream master.

dami666
07-20-2010, 10:04
Пунктуацията ми е малко зле и може да има грешки в правописа но все пак..Enjoy..И кажете как е..дори не съм го редактирала,написах го не един дъх. :)

My dreams betrayed me..I hate them for it.Taking me right where I don't want to be.Next to the person I'm trying to escape of.i almost wish they were real,so I could stay with him in this fake place.
Someone would ask ''Why trying to escape someone you love?''.But me trying to be with him would be worse than running,like now.He could hurt me more than I can believe its possible.He's holding my heart in his hands,slowly ripping it out and he doesn't even know it.God,i cant believe i'm in this state.Getting hurt from the man that used to love me..& i didn't love him back..As soon as I realised
how much I need him,I ran back with my hands and heart open.And he shut me out..Completely.
Fuck,the pain.It's raging inside of me,forcing me to find him..I can barely control those urges..So I walk around in hope of meeting me..If I find him,I see the emptiness in his eyes and the way he looks at me is so humiliating.I cant believe I stand so low in front of him.Down on my knees,waiting for mercy.But he cant show no mercy.He isnt the man I love.The pure soul that wanted me once.So i run..I run till I cant catch my breath.Then stop and cry..My whole body is screaming ''I LOVE YOU AND I NEED YOU,HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS?!WHY DO YOU DARE TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT?!'' The fallen queen of his heart,rolling in the gutter.Left on her lapdog's mercy...What a payback,huh?And everyday I try to run from these emotions and set myself free..I have,money,friends,family,and even another boyfriend..But nothing takes me away from him.I can look at his skype for hours..And I don't have the courage to say a word,because I already know the answers.Everything in him says ''YOU'RE NOT WELCOME IN MY HEART''.How ironic..and before I was the one not letting him in..Our memories are like the strongest intoxicating liquid there is..they poison my mind and force me into suffering..again..I hope one day I'll be able to say to his face ''I love you and I want you all for me.If you can't love me back,FUCK YOU''
I don't believe I'll ever be that strong,and able to take the fall right after these words..but who knows..The future may be surprising..so as my dreams ;)