PDA

View Full Version : Помощ по Англиски език.

jijuju
10-29-2010, 15:06
Ето ги опражненията.

ex.1 Circle the correct form of the verb.

1.My friends and I...... to the cinema tomorrow.

A. go B. are going

2.Dad....... us out for dinner tonghit.

A. is taking B. takes

3.The express train to Bourgas......... in Stara Zagora at 10:10 am.

A. arrives B. is arriving

4.We...... some friends outside the cinema at 7 pm.

A. meet B. are meeting

5.The History class....... at 11 am.

A. is beginning B. begins

6.My best friend...... for her neighbours next Friday evening.

A. babysits B. is babysitting

ex.5 Write the correct form of the verbs in the Present Simple or Present Continuous.

This weekend my friend Greg and I........ (do) something exciting - we ......... (go) to a concert on a nearbly town.Our dads............... (organise) the event - they ................. (think) we............... (be not) old enough to go on our own.The four of us ............................ (go) in Dad's car early in the afternoon and ....................... (come back) on the night train whit Greg's dad.We won't be able come back earlier because the bus home ........ (leave) before the concert .................. (finish)

ex.6 Write the correct form of must or have to.

1. I ........ vacum the flat yesterday.

2. .................. you ................ get up early tomorrow?

3. Mum ...................... cook this week - we're on holiday and we're eating out every day.

4. Who............... do the cleaning in your house?

5. I ................... do some basic chores at home. Mum's very busy and I want to help her.

6. You ........... forget to water the plants regularly we're away.

7. It wasn't my turn to take the rubbish out but I ............ do it because my brother was ill!

8. We.......... rush -there's enough time.

Предварително благодаря. :) :) :)

MegiBoOm
10-29-2010, 15:31
Ето ги опражненията.

ex.1 Circle the correct form of the verb.

1.My friends and I...... to the cinema tomorrow.

A. go B. are going

B

2.Dad....... us out for dinner tonight.

A. is taking B. takes

A

3.The express train to Bourgas......... in Stara Zagora at 10:10 am.

A. arrives B. is arriving

A

4.We...... some friends outside the cinema at 7 pm.

A. meet B. are meeting

B

5.The History class....... at 11 am.

A. is beginning B. begins

B

A. babysits B. is babysitting

A (не съм много сигурна)

Та дотук съм ! 8-)

gabi7u
10-29-2010, 17:48

B. is babysitting

ex.5 Write the correct form of the verbs in the Present Simple or Present Continuous.

This weekend my friend Greg and I are doing something exciting - we are going to a concert on a nearbly town.Our dads are organising the event - they think we are not old enough to go on our own.The four of us are going in Dad's car early in the afternoon and coming back on the night train with Greg's dad.We won't be able come back earlier because the bus home leaves before the concert finishes.

ex.6 Write the correct form of must or have to.

1. I had to vacum the flat yesterday.

2. Do you have to get up early tomorrow?

3. Mum don`t have to cook this week - we're on holiday and we're eating out every day.

4. Who have to do the cleaning in your house?

5. I must do some basic chores at home. Mum's very busy and I want to help her.

6. You mustn`t forget to water the plants regularly we're away.

7. It wasn't my turn to take the rubbish out but I must do it because my brother was ill!

8. We don`t have to rush -there's enough time.

gabi7u
10-29-2010, 18:16
не помня дали в 7ми или в 8ми клас ги учих тези работи, но да ти кажа, че като питаш по форумите не лъжеш госпожата или вашите с отценките, а себе си. Защото после по контролни ще се чудиш какво да пишеш. А тези времена са елементарни. Вземи ги научи.

ex.1
1. В, защото има ' утре' и трябва глагола да е в бъдеща форма. GO е основна форма, или поприцип. Използва се също с always, usually и наречията за честотност.
2. А, защото има 'тази вечер' И трябва бъдеща форма с ing. Както казах глаголите в основната им форма (take) са за нещо , което се случва обикновено.
3. А, защото влака си е по разписание и се случва попринцип..
4. В, защото не се срещат попринцип ами еди-си-кога.
5. В, мисля, че вече разбра защо ..
6. В, защото .. следващия петък е бъдеще време и не се случва попринцип за да е в основна форма глагола. Има форма за бъдеще време с -ing, която е за лични планове и тук и е мястото.

ex.5
Глаголите -ing са за бъдещите ви лични планове, които не правите попринцип(като да ходите на концерт в близкия град).
глаголите, които си остават са за неща, които не се променят(като мнението на бащите, че са малки) и са си попринцип.

ex.6
have to(had to(мин.вр.) hadn`t(мин.вр - не трябва.)haven`t(не трябва)) - трябва, но не се налага. Тоест - ако искаш. По твое решение. Не е задължително.
must (mustn`t) - задължително трябва. Налага се.

must > have to

SummerDream
10-30-2010, 10:03
Седни и си научи-тва са най-елементарните работи по английски ;д

MooDy
10-30-2010, 10:31
7. It wasn't my turn to take the rubbish out but I HAD TO do it because my brother was ill!.