PDA

View Full Version : Съчинение If you could take the place of one famous person

vow
12-21-2010, 14:41
Здравейте трябва ми съчинение на тема If you could take the place of one famous person for one day, who would you choose and what would you do от 120 до 150 думи.Ако може мом4е съм и не съм нати с английския,който ми помогне много ще съм благодарен няма значение на коя известна личност искам да приличам измислете някоя и направете съчиенеието плс :(

Липсва описателно заглавие!
kalpazanka

1n5ub0rd1na73
12-28-2010, 14:16
If you could take the place of one famous person for one day, who would you choose and what would you do

If I could choose to be any famous person for one day, then my pick would definitely be Brad Pitt. As an actor, he has achieved a lot and continues to do so. I admire his looks and his qualities, a proof of which is his wife – Angelina Jolie. Of course, the charity work he has done is also very inspirational.
I chose him as I really wish to get a good grasp of what it is like to be such a successful person both professionally and personally. To be more precise, here is what I would do if I were him.
I would wake up in the morning in my seaside villa next to my gorgeous wife, have a rich breakfast, and then we would sail off in the open sea for a nice sun-bathing day. At the end of the day, we would have a cozy dinner under the night sky.