PDA

View Full Version : Домашно по английски ;[

dob4y
02-20-2011, 14:33
Здравейте. Имам проблем с домашното по английски. Имаме да пишем Exitig story 170-250думи. Проблема е че в момента за нищо не мога да се сетя като идея. Може ли да ми помогнете? :oops: :oops:

WishICouldForgetYou
02-20-2011, 14:41
Ето едно мое: 8)
The sun was gently going down behind the mountain covered in mist. I was sitting with my cousin by the fire while we were watching the sunset. We were having a dinner we`ve haved prepared ourselves. We were eating those white things, you know, I forgot the name but it was delicious. It was a bit scary at night because you never know what will come and sit next to you and then eat you for supper. We were telling each other scary stories and I was shitting my pants. Then this stupid bird came out of nowhere and started picking my left ear. I don't know why it chose the left one. Nevermind. Two days in the forest...my cousin gave me this great idea. She is so full of shit. No network coverage, no facebook, no twitter...We finished our dinner and we decided to go to sleep. My cousin was hugging me all the time, so hard, I could't breathe. And all those wild animals out there, and strange noises and stuff.. It was not cool. I woke up in the morning, it was freezing out there but inside the tent it was quite warm. I went out there in the wild, all alone, by myself. I looked around and I went back in the tent to wake up my cousin. By the way my cousin's name is Desi, cuz I keep repeat cousin cousin cousin. Basically these two days we were doing nothing, the air was fresh but I couldn't wait to finally get home. We went for a swim in the river, Desi almost drowned herself... but she is fine now. So, what else??? I found a bear, a big one. 2 litres, I drank them all by myself. Later on we decided to finally go home. The car broke down so we had to wait a few hours for the rescue team to finally get us out of there.... But they never came. :( So we left the car and we carried on foot. We found a road and we walked and walked for hours. And then the scariest thing happened. We saw a woman's corpse. She was brutally beheaded. I think she was dead. Maybe something bit her. Something big. My cousin started screaming but I told her " Desi don't worry, things like this happen all the time." Last week for example I found my best friend's corpse in the basement. I am so stupid! I killed her a few years ago because she didn't like my haircut and I forgot to throw the body away. We carried on. Suddenly a car stopped and an ugly man told us with a weird accent that we were in deep shit. :[[ And that he was going to kill us. I told him " Man, you have the wrong people!" I took the empty bottle of beer I drunk earlier. I hit him and he died. Such a loser! And then I suddenly woke up. It was all a stupid dream... ;\

Тва пък ако не го дам на госпожата.. ей ма на! 8) Много ще се изкефи! 8)

dob4y
02-20-2011, 14:56
това е бруталноо :grin: :grin: :grin:

WishICouldForgetYou
02-20-2011, 15:09
Пхахаха, много ясно.. 8)

dob4y
02-21-2011, 10:26
Много благодаря. Може да заключите темата :)