PDA

View Full Version : Верен ли е превода

questions
09-25-2011, 18:33
Има ли грешки или всичко си е точно?

One of the best season is summer. This summer vacation I got more than good. The first few weeks,I stayed at home and went out with my friends, cycling and walking in the streets. It was very fun and emotional. Then I went to the seaside with my family and friends. We were in the small town of the southern coast of Kiten. We had a great time. Every day we went to the beach, play beach volleyball, ride pedal boats and many other fun things. I loved the evening when we walked on the pier or on the beach, then sat in a restaurant, dinnered and back to the hotel where we played cards until late. After our break we got back home and I fixed my luggage and all started as usual.
Now it's different. I get up early every morning and I go to school.

MrPedoBear
09-25-2011, 18:40
Доста неща са неточни и доста са изпуснати. Ако тва ти е за даскало трябва да го поправиш (цялото). Най-добре наново го напиши.

Colouring
09-25-2011, 18:41
Lol,google translate? :shock:

questions
09-25-2011, 18:43
Пооправих го малко след като го постнах ако може някой да поправи и други неща ако има. Спешно е.

MrPedoBear
09-25-2011, 18:48
One of the best seasons is the summer. This summer vacation I got more than good(Тфа немога го сфана кфо искаш да кажеш). The first few weeks,I stayed at home and went out with my friends, cycling and walking in the streets. It was very fun and emotional. Then I went to the seaside with my family and friends, we were in a small town in the southern coast of Kiten. We had a great time. Every day we went to the beach, played beach volleyball, rode pedal boats and many other fun things. I loved the evenings when we walked on the pier or on the beach, then sat in a restaurant, had dinner and went back to the hotel where we played cards until midnight (примерно). After our break we got back home and I fixed my luggage and the day started as usual.

MrPedoBear
09-25-2011, 18:49
Не съм сигурен дали е изцяло вярно пооправих го горе долу (което схванах от текста ти).

questions
09-25-2011, 18:52
One of the best seasons is the summer. This summer vacation I got more than good(Тфа немога го сфана кфо искаш да кажеш). The first few weeks,I stayed at home and went out with my friends, cycling and walking in the streets. It was very fun and emotional. Then I went to the seaside with my family and friends, we were in a small town in the southern coast of Kiten. We had a great time. Every day we went to the beach, played beach volleyball, rode pedal boats and many other fun things. I loved the evenings when we walked on the pier or on the beach, then sat in a restaurant, had dinner and went back to the hotel where we played cards until midnight (примерно). After our break we got back home and I fixed my luggage and the day started as usual.

Това лято си изкарах повече от добре.

MrPedoBear
09-25-2011, 18:55
I had such a fantastic/great(по избор) time this summer.

questions
09-25-2011, 19:12
Мерси много!!!

ZloboMiR
09-25-2011, 19:13
One of the best seasons is the summer. I spent this summer vacation more than good. The first few weeks I stayed at home, often going out with my friends, cycling and walking in the streets. It was very fun and emotional. Then I went to the seaside with my family and friends. We chose a small town in the southern coast of Kiten. We had a great time. Every day we went to the beach, played beach volleyball, rode pedal boats and many other fun things. I liked the evenings when we walked to the pier or to the beach, then sat in a restaurant, had dinner and went back to the hotel where we played cards until midnight. After our holiday we got back home, I fixed my luggage and the day started as usual.
Малки поправки. Може walking on/down/in the streets. Старай се да редуцираш местоименията.

therichbitch
09-25-2011, 22:09
Това,което ми се наби на очи, е ON the coast
На нито едно място не беше поправено.:)

ZloboMiR
09-26-2011, 05:42
Това,което ми се наби на очи, е ON the coast
На нито едно място не беше поправено.:)
Правилно! То може и без второто I в последното изречение, но става много подозрително, че е самостоятелна работа. :)