PDA

View Full Version : cv'та за работа

Psamatos
11-13-2011, 18:21
Рових се из затънтените краища на харда и попаднах на едно cv , което преди време бях пратил за работа като фитнес инструктор... така и не се обадиха ама поне махнаха изискването апликациите да са на английски :D , и така де реших да споделя, пишете ако имате подобни.

To whomever it may concern.

I am 20 years old and I’ve been into sports for the last couple of years. I haven't had any previous experience as a fitness instructor but I have always been quick to give advices even when I wasn't asked to. I have had my fair share of weight-lifting punishment and i know how a body reacts to a workout regardless of the individual being man or woman. From my understanding your fitness centre favors the female presence and that is great because I like women... they smell nice. I can design any kind of workout, one that can exhaust even the sturdiest of heroes from Homers epics and one that can deliver the feeling of personal accomplishment to an everyday housewife and that is why I will demand to be called a fitness designer not instructor if I am employed by you. I am highly communicative, highly energetic and highly motivated but sadly I am short on height, although that does not prevent me from being awesome. My friends and family describe me as *insert quote here* "Handsome, Pretty, Smart, modest and of course super mega awesome. I like working out because it gives me the confidence of being an exceedingly superior to other human beings person and I am eager to teach others how to accomplish such a state of mind. I am looking forward to meeting you in person for an interview where I will most certainly blow your mind with my otherworldly charisma.

Best Regards.

Не съм напълно сигурен, че това отговаря на критериите за cv.