PDA

View Full Version : Който разбира от Английски

Wax
11-22-2011, 14:38
http://search.data.bg/ready/75c2f4dc74f427d068436dba60c2bfea

Дотука съм стигнал със пройзведението ми.
Някой да предложи заключителната част.
Мисля го нещо от сорта на Ian да е изнасилил дъщерята и бащата след като е дошъл при нея да го е убил и него.

nyancat
11-22-2011, 14:45
ITS A TRAP!!DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!

Wax
11-22-2011, 14:47
Forest spree
Southwest forest of Hull – 12:50
Jacob: Your timing is perfect, dear friend. Cole from the local police office informed us of a murder in the southwest part of Hull forest. It looks like a big stab wound to the back did the job. Jules told me, that he had been dead for approximately five or six hours. He has been identified as Calder Nittic.
Patrick: Right, but who found the body?
Jacob: A local lumberjack. He called 911 this morning saying he had found the body next to that tree. We’ve already checked him and he’s clear so we let him go.
Patrick: Maybe he is. But I am still uncertain. Put his name in the casefile too. Anything else I should be aware of?
Jacob: We sent a blood sample from the body and 2 adjacent pools of blood to check if it matches. We found a knife too. Jagged edge stainless steel military knife with a 8 inch blade.
Patrick: Very well. I’m going over to the forensics lab to hand over the knife.
Forensics lab, Atton #31 – 14:15
Jules: Ah, Mr. Lougre. Jacob has already informed me of your travel here, so I took the liberty to sort out the blood samples. The first two match, but it wasn’t In our database. The third one is of some animal.
Patrick: With no criminal record it would be hard to profile the killer.
(Picks up phone) Lourge here.
Jacob: I’ve spoken with the workers from the nearby candy factory. They told me a man, who goes by the name of Ian was there when the murder occurred. Apparently he is a mushroom picker, but I say we interrogate him nonetheless.
Patrick: Good! At least we have a suspect now. Also the blood samples you gave in matched. But we still don’t know to who…
Jacob: Everything will be clear in time. By the looks of it whoever did it had no intention of covering up his traces.
Patrick: (Hangs phone) Better get back to Jacob to meet with our suspect.
Interrogation room, Atton #31 – 14:35
Patrick: How’s the case going? Have any new leads?
Jacob: No, but our suspect has already arrived. He is waiting over there. He demanded for his lawyer to come, so just ask him of accusation. The lumberjack, Hal Mathews, is also here and you can talk with him afterwards.
Ian was a 42 year old man with aged skin and a hard character. He was quite tall and had a big nose.
Patrick: (enters the room) Hello Ian. I’ve got some questions for you, as I imagine you have for me.
Ian: Cut the formalities. They sicken me. Get on with your questions… I haven’t got all day.
Patrick: Fine. For starters – What’s your full name?
Ian: Ian Baxter.
Patrick: Where were you at 7 to 8 AM today? Have you served in the military and if you did – What rank were you?
Ian: I was foraging for mushrooms in the nearby forest. And I did serve at the military – I was a Lieutenant.
Patrick: Did you notice anything out of the ordinary?
Ian: Define what you mean by “out of the ordinary”. I noticed lots of packs of birds flying above me. It is unusual for the middle of June. I also heard a scream, but I didn’t even bother looking back, because the sun was shining right in my eyes. I figured it was just my mind, having in mind that I only slept 3 hours today.
Patrick: Do you know a man named Calder Nittic?
Ian: No. I think you’ve got the wrong person officer. I didn’t do anything illegal. Can I go home now?
Patrick: Yes, you can, but you aren’t allowed to leave the city until the case is resolved.
Interrogation room, Atton #31 – 14:45
Hal was the ordinary neighbor. He was a clean man with an average job, but got divorced not too long ago
Patrick: Good evening, Mr. Matthews. I’ve got a few questions for you. Can you spare the time?
Hal: Oh yes. Anything to help the law.
Patrick: That’s nice. What were you doing in the forest when you found the body?
Hal: I was mapping the territory for my colleagues. We were planning to collect the 20 acres of birch trees we bought. I found the body near the path through the forest.
Patrick: I see. Did you notice anything strange this day?
Hal: Well almost no. But I did saw Grenn, Nittic’s daughter go into the forest. She’s a 19 year old photographer and she wonders the forest for some nature photography. They’re really good, you know. Then I heard some distant screams and after some time – I think about 12:30, I found the body. Do you know who it is yet?
Patrick: Yes. It’s Calder Nittic. Did you know him?
Hal: Well, yes. He was the owner of the local Pawn Shop. Few people liked him, but I couldn’t Imagine someone killing him for getting ripped over or something like that.
Patrick: Ok. That’s all the information we needed from you for now. Stay in town for further questioning.
Hal: Of Course, Officer!
Forensics lab, Atton #31 – 15:00
Patrick: (picks up phone) What’s up Jacob? Have any advances on our case yet?
Jacob: Apparently, yes. I just arrived at the scene again and the commanding officer told me there is another body. One of a girl in her twenties. She had a .45 Colt next to her. I’ll check it out and then send the body for analysis. How did the interrogations come out?
Patrick: Not too good. Both of them are lying. Baxter said he was blinded by the sun, but tomorrow was very cloudy. Matthews also tried to pass the idea of having a map check for his company’s territory. Jules ran a check and it turned out that his company doesn’t have logging areas in this vicinity.
Jacob: True. It seems a little odd that within an area that hadn’t had a murder for over 5 years suddenly has 2 in the same area. I think there is a connection between the killings, and I mean not just the killer.
Patrick: I see the same pattern. OK, phone me if there’s anything else.
Jules: Patrick, I’ve got a match from the fingerprints from the knife and the ones took off Calder. I’d guess that Calder killed himself, until I found a blood DNA that matches to Ian’s.
Patrick: He could always be wearing gloves. I’ll go get a cup of coffee. *So I’ve got one innocent man and a grumpy man with blood on the knife that our first victim was killed. Could he be the killer of the Girl too? * Later…
Jules: We’ve received the second body. It’s of Grenn Nittic. We took her fingerprints and a blood sample in case we need it. She has been shot 3 times – The first would appear at almost point blank range. I’ll do an ID Check on the gun too to see if it is licensed.
Patrick: You do that. In the meantime I’m going to run a background check on our victims and suspects. I kind of think that Ian owned Calder money.
It did not take Patrick to find out that Ian owned 2000 dollars because of his gambling habit. The court took his car, sold it and gave the money to Calder. It seemed as a

ohluv
11-22-2011, 14:48
fear4o

Wax
11-22-2011, 14:49
fear4o

Я от боклуци помощ не щем 8)