PDA

View Full Version : малко помощ по английски..8 клас.спешно :С

awesomesheepy
01-07-2012, 09:33
може ли помощ за тези упражнения? :С

Use the present simple,the present continuous or the present perfect to complete the email:

Hello,Annie. How are you? I'm so sorry I ......(now/write) for so long but i ..........(have) a lot of exams lately.I ............(sit) for three final exams so far this week and next week I ...............(take) a Maths and History test.Mr Jones,our Maths teacher.........(always/give) us lots of homework-it..........(be) very annoying but i know he only........(want) to help us! When........(you/sit) your final exams? ..........(you/study) hard these days too?
Well,I have to go now because Mum ........(just/call) me for dinner.Please,keep in touch.

2) put the verbs in brackets into the present perfect or the past simple:

B: I ........(go) to China to teach English.
A:Wow!How........(be) it?
B:Very nice!I .....(stay) in Beijing and .........(teach) eight-year-old-children.
A:How.......(you/find)teaching them?
B:Great!The children .......(be) clever and......(learn) very quickly.What.......(you/be) up to?
A:Nothing as interesting as that.I......(just/finish) my exams.
B:That's good.Do you have any plans for the summer?
A:Yes,I.......(buy) a ticket to Italy.I'm planning to stay with my cousin,for a month.

3) put the verbs in brackets into the present perfect or the past simple:
We .......(be) here for three days now and we......(do) something different each day.On Monday,we.......(go) to the shops in Sinagapore's Chinatown.I........(buy) souvenirs for my friends and some CDs for me.On Tuesday,we..........(go) on a rierboat tour on the Singapore River.It.......(be) fantastic.Yesterday,we.......(visit) Sinagapore Botanic Garden.We..........(see) many beautiful,exotic flowers and plants.
There are still a couple of things we........(not/do) yet.We........(not/visit) the Jurong Bird Park yet and we.......(not/.do) to Singapore Zoo.We're going there tomorrow.Singapore is a beautiful city! I.......(already/take) so many lovely photographs.

DisappointedDreamer
01-07-2012, 09:46
Помагам ти, дано да е вярно. :lol:

Use the present simple,the present continuous or the present perfect to complete the email:

Hello,Annie. How are you? I'm so sorry I HAVEN'T WRITTEN (now/write) for so long but I HAVE HAD (have) a lot of exams lately.I HAVE SAT (sit) for three final exams so far this week and next week I AM TAKING (take) a Maths and History test.Mr Jones,our Maths teacher ALWAYS GIVES (always/give) us lots of homework-it IS (be) very annoying but i know he only WANTS (want) to help us! When ARE YOU SITTING (you/sit) your final exams? HAVE YOU STUDIED (you/study) hard these days too?
Well,I have to go now because Mum HAS JUST CALLED (just/call) me for dinner.Please,keep in touch.

2) put the verbs in brackets into the present perfect or the past simple:

B: I went (go) to China to teach English.
A:Wow!How WAS (be) it?
B:Very nice!I STAYED (stay) in Beijing and TAUGHT (teach) eight-year-old-children.
A:How DID YOU FIND (you/find) teaching them?
B:Great!The children WERE (be) clever and LEARNT (learn) very quickly.What HAVE YOU BEEN (you/be) up to?
A:Nothing as interesting as that.I HAVE JUST FINISHED (just/finish) my exams.
B:That's good.Do you have any plans for the summer?
A:Yes,I HAVE bought (buy) a ticket to Italy.I'm planning to stay with my cousin,for a month.

DisappointedDreamer
01-07-2012, 09:50
3) put the verbs in brackets into the present perfect or the past simple:
We HAVE BEEN (be) here for three days now and we HAVE DONE (do) something different each day.On Monday,we WENT (go) to the shops in Sinagapore's Chinatown.I BOUGHT(buy) souvenirs for my friends and some CDs for me.On Tuesday,we WENT (go) on a rierboat tour on the Singapore River.It WAS (be) fantastic.Yesterday,we VISITED (visit) Sinagapore Botanic Garden.We SAW (see) many beautiful,exotic flowers and plants.
There are still a couple of things we HAVE NOT DONE(not/do) yet.We HAVE NOT VISITED(not/visit) the Jurong Bird Park yet and we HAVE NOT GONE(not/.do) to Singapore Zoo.We're going there tomorrow.Singapore is a beautiful city! I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN (already/take) so many lovely photographs.