PDA

View Full Version : Домашно по английски език

B.B.
03-13-2012, 13:51
Имам домашно по английски език, ако някой разбира този вид задачи, ако може да ми помогне.Също така ми трябва и превод да тези 3 упражнения! Благодаря!

ex.1. Complete the sentences using few, a few, little or a little.
1.I knew very ..... people at the party so I decided to leave early.
2....of us are planning to get together next weekend. Would you like to come along?
3.Could I have ..... more milk in this coffee? It's too strong for me.
4.There was only .... information about Thai food in the library, so I looked on the Internet.
5.I've got very .... spare time this week. Can we put off our meeting for a few days?
6.There are ... chocolates left in the box. Would you like one?
7.Let me give you ... advice. Take up a sport like tennis if you want to meet people.
8..... plants provide such a rich source of protein as the soy bean.

ex.2.Read the following text.Use the world given in capitals below the text to form a word that a word that fits in each gap.There is an example at the beginning.

0.DRAMA
1.MISERY
2.REACT
3.KNOW
4.MAJOR
5.DIFFICULT
6.SICK
7.IMMEDIATE
8.PROFESSION
9.ALARM
10.TOLERATE

Allergies can (0) dramatically affect the lives of millions of people. Flowers, pets and even house dust can make people itch, sneeze, scratch and feel generally (1)...... . There are also a lot of foods that cause allergic (2) ..... . Some of these are so extreme that they can be really dangerous. That's why a (3) ....... of which foods potentially pose a threat can save someone's life. Only a small number of foods cause the (4) ...... of allergies. These include milk, eggs, nuts, wheat, fish and shellfish. The most common symptoms are (5) ..... breathing, skin, rashes and (6) ..... . Sometimes the symptoms appear (7) .... after the person has eaten a meal including one of these ingredients. If the throat swells and the person can not breathe properly, expert (8) .... advice from a hospital or health centre should be sought. This may sound (9) ...., but in fact only a few people who believe they have food allergies really do have them. Most are actually only suffering from some form of 'food (10) .... ' and as unpleasant as this may be, it certainly won't kill you.

ex.3.Some of these sentences have missing words. Insert the words in the correct place.
1.That coffee spill if you are not careful.
2.I going to apply for a job as a chef.
3.Fires are burning in many parts of the Mediterranean.
4.A coffee for me and my friend I have an orange juice.
5.By the time you get back, I have finished cleaning the flat.
6.I leave for London next Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
7.I can not come to class next week. I be in the New York.

DisappointedDreamer
03-13-2012, 14:07
ex.1. Complete the sentences using few, a few, little or a little.
1.I knew very few people at the party so I decided to leave early.
2 A few of us are planning to get together next weekend. Would you like to come along?
3.Could I have a little more milk in this coffee? It's too strong for me.
4.There was only little information about Thai food in the library, so I looked on the Internet.
5.I've got very little spare time this week. Can we put off our meeting for a few days?
6.There are a few chocolates left in the box. Would you like one?
7.Let me give you a little advice. Take up a sport like tennis if you want to meet people.
8 A few plants provide such a rich source of protein as the soy bean.

DisappointedDreamer
03-13-2012, 14:10
Flowers, pets and even house dust can make people itch, sneeze, scratch and feel generally (1) MISERABLY. There are also a lot of foods that cause allergic (2) REACTIONS . Some of these are so extreme that they can be really dangerous. That's why a (3) ....... of which foods potentially pose a threat can save someone's life. Only a small number of foods cause the (4) MAJORITY of allergies. These include milk, eggs, nuts, wheat, fish and shellfish. The most common symptoms are (5) DIFFICULTY breathing, skin, rashes and (6) SICKNESS . Sometimes the symptoms appear (7) IMMEDIATELY after the person has eaten a meal including one of these ingredients. If the throat swells and the person can not breathe properly, an expert's PROFESSIONAL advice from a hospital or health centre should be sought. This may sound (9) ALARMING, but in fact only a few people who believe they have food allergies really do have them. Most are actually only suffering from some form of 'food (10) TOLERANCE ' and as unpleasant as this may be, it certainly won't kill you.

DisappointedDreamer
03-13-2012, 14:11
1.That coffee WILL spill if you are not careful.
2.I AM going to apply for a job as a chef.
3.Fires are burning in many parts of the Mediterranean SEA.
4.A coffee for me and my friend AND I WILL have an orange juice.
5.By the time you get back, I WILL have finished cleaning the flat.
6.I leave for London next Wednesday morning at 10 a.m.
7.I can not come to class next week. I WILL be in the New York.

B.B.
03-13-2012, 14:16
Благодаря! :)

DisappointedDreamer
03-13-2012, 14:50
Няма защо. А превода мисля, че и сама можеш да го направиш.

RealMadridFan
03-13-2012, 15:35
3-тото , което не ти е написала DisappointedDreamer мисля , че е knowledge