PDA

View Full Version : Без заглавие...разказ на английски (недовършен)

WarBlaze51
03-13-2012, 22:25
Здравейте! Искам да ви покажа един кратък разказ, написан на английски, който мисля да довърша скоро време. Ако има правописни грешки, моля да ме извините, просто го писах 2 поредни денонощия и нямах време да го коригирам. Споделете мнение, зада знам дали да продължавам в същия дух или не :)
Enjoy :)
--------
Intro
Many of you out there, normal people like me, have heard about the time traveling. But you couldn't understand, why can't the scientists find a way to safely travel thru time. The answer is very simple.
1633 was the year. The first and last time travel test in the history of mankind ... The place and the scientists team were not specified, for some reasons....
It all began like this.

WarBlaze51
03-13-2012, 22:26
Mission failed.
- Sir, we have a breach in the photonic stabilizer! We must evacuate immediately!
- No! You stay all here! I haven't paid millions of dollars for some team of retards! Fix it now!
A huge explosion echoed thru the underground lab, launching hundreds of burning metal pieces in all directions.
- We just lost our last stabilizer, Sir! We cannot stop the process!
- Warning! Plutonium fuel leak detected! Engine blocks A3, CX1 and T9 have been disabled! Critical energy loss detected!
- Fix it now you idiots! Are you scientists or some student teachers?! - yelled the enraged commander.
Second explosion shake the ground, creating a huge crack on the floor.
- Evacuate before it's too late!
Suddenly a blue lightning struck the large crystal circle and caused a time anomaly in the middle of it.
- What the hell is that?!
- It works, Sir! But we cannot control it! Stabilizers are offline! The experiment is unstable!
- Arragor, get the hell out of there! That's a direct order!
The void quickly sucked the man inside it and disappeared. Tons of plutonium fuel ignited and exploded.
The impenetrable darkness of the night got raped by the bright light, caused by the explosion of the lab....

WarBlaze51
Close one.
He was laying on the ground, not even breathing....
- It was about time..... - said a deep and dark voice.
A huge bloody red pentagram appeared underneath him and sucked him. Millisecond after that, an arrow struck the ground where the man's head was laying.

I want it all.
- Wake up! There is no time to rest you fool! - insisted the dark voice.
He looked up and saw a strange, misshaped figure, a bit humanlike. The creature had huge black wings, small horns on his head and really corrupted skin.
- Who are you…. What are you? - Asked the human filled with fear and pain.
- In time you will understand! - Answered the demon. - Hedira umno a Ra! - muttered the demon.
Strange green energy lines appeared from the ground and began to spin in circle around the human.
- You should feel your energy restoring now. Can you understand what I am saying? - Asked the Demon calmly.
- What is happening to me...... yes! I can feel it! The pain is evaporating and I can feel my strength coming back to me!
- I know, now let's get back to business! " Drox Fire retritera Anna! " - whispered the Demon.
Outrageous, bloody red lightning tore the darkness and struck the ground. Seconds after that, another lightning struck the ground, two feet away from the first strike point.
Two large obsidian statues sprouted from the ground.
-Ahh yes, the time has come! Now we may have a chance! - said the creature with a smile on it's face.
The statues began to glow brightly and summoned a blue portal between each other. The demon spred his large wings, grabbed the man and threw him in the portal, than jumped in it. The portal vanished and the two statues cooled out and collapsed.

The story.
- You! You have a lot of explanations to do! Start now you ugly thing! - Roared the enraged human.
- Okay. I see that you have restored your strength and now you are ready to know the truth.
Ages ago the Hell's diviner, predicted your birth and the explosion. Your name is Arragor, the man who was suppose to be the one who tests the time travel experiment. Of course, if we didn't sabotage the event, you wouldn’t of been able to activate that poor crystal statue that you used. But all of that doesn't matter.
Star-Blaze, the diviner, also predicted a great war. Our present and future, which is your past, are in danger. It all began like this.

WarBlaze51
No Deal!
- We are here to negotiate with you. If you give up your lands and the Key of Trephixon, we will be forced to demolish your kind and take them by force!
The sky echoed from the dreadful dark laugh of the disproportionately large burning demon.
- You pathetic blue insects think, that you can come to my world and just start threatening me? Do you brainless jerks even know who are you talking to? Hell is eternal! - The burning demon's roar was so loud that you could feel the air vibrate.
- We warned you. - said the man with the large mantle. - Now your people are doomed because of you. Prepare for your end !

The prophecy is fulfilled.
- We need you. Arragor, me and my master need you to lead our legions in the great battle for our existence! You were chosen to come here from the future and help us defend our people, our lands! We needed you here, that is why we sabotaged the time travel project and sent you here.
- Why should I help you?! First you screw up the test, send me.... I don't know where in time and now, you want a normal human like me to lead your legions?! What are you?! Mad?! - shouted the human.
- You do not understand! The race that threatens us is coming from another dimension! If they overpower us and destroy us, than they will find a way to your world, the earth and than, decimate your kind! If they do that, there will be no future for us and the world which you come from will not exist! With two words, If we loose the war, you and the people from your time will be nothing! Not even history! Everything you love, dream of, fight for... it will all be gone!
Even Anna. - explained the fiend.
- Everything.... my life, my friends my colleagues.... my little Sarrah. I cannot let this happen! If the future of the humanity is in my hands, than I have to do whatever I can to save it! But how, how am I, a normal human suppose to fight with such creatures?
- You leave this to me. " Certuri fedriva dicidito ergroth! " - Shouted the Demon with his deep, dire voice.
The ground began to vibrate increasingly. A huge crack formed below Arragor's feet and he felt right into the abyss. The dark fiend dived after him. They were slowly devoured by darkness as they were falling into the endless pit.....

The great meeting.
- Where are we? - asked the man, staring into the massive, spiked gate.
- In front of the Master's throne room. And you can call me Merdarus! Merdarus the Summoner. - The demon introduced himself.
The ground began to shake as the massive steel door opened.
Skulls, corpses, weapons, monuments of infernal demons, blood everywhere.... the air was filled with the smell of corruption from the decayed corpses, accumulated in a large pile. He saw diabolical shadows, creeping on the tall walls, broken gravestones, piles of bones, sacrificial stones covered in fresh blood......
- What have I done?! - whispered the human, stunned from the horrible view.
- We have arrived my Lord! The Chosen One is here and he is ready! - interrupted him Merdarus.
A huge blazing creature appeared. It was so gigantic and heavy, every time it moved, the ground was shaking and cracking. It's eyes were so horrible, if you gaze in them for a moment, you can see Hell in them.... Equipped in heavy, black armor, spiked, misshaped shoulders, wielding long, fiery sword in it's left hand and a massive, reinforced shield in it's right hand.... And the wicked black wings, made of raven feathers...
- Ahh yes. So your plan worked after all. Are you sure that he is ready to accept the power? You do realise that I cannot do anything against his will. If he doesn't wish this, he will be killed. - warned the Ruler of All.
- He is ready! Let the Dark Ritual begin! - ordered Merdarus - This is the great Lord, creator of Hell, the fallen angel, Lucifer! His orders, law to us. Now go to the center of the glowing red Pentagram and stay there. Don’t move until I tell you to or else... we might loose you.
Arragor knelt in the center of the circle, surrounded by some ancient symbols and glowing signs.
- Fiends from the beyond, Hear my command! Come one, come all and observe!
Two dark entities sneaked from the ground gazing into the human.
- Redrax the Destroyer! Triadis the Demolisher! You were summoned here, to transfer the dark power and energy from the memorial of Ugradin, Hell's most elite guardians, to this human here! - commanded Lucifer.
The entities began to draw strange, glowing symbols in the air. Suddenly the roof of the room cracked and collapsed. The moon was large and red.
A thin red beam of light struck Arragor. The pentagram beneath him shined brightly, the symbols hastened their circling, the air began to vibrate. A vast and massive red lightning tore the sky and struck the monument, blowing it to millions of pieces. An odd, brilliant blue line drifted around, raised high in the sky and rushed toward Arragor....
- It has been done!

Learning is everything.
- What happened? Where are we? Merdarus? - wandered the human
He stood up, looked around....
Trees, fresh grass, flowers, birds... He was home.
- Ah great... Yea, sure! Leave me in the middle of nowhere, I know where to go to, no problem! Screw that demon and that fake story of his, if that was all true, he would of been here, by my side to tell me what to do... How could I be such a fool, to trust a demon.... It's my fault. I've got me into this mess, now I have to find out how to get out of it.
The man was thinking, while walking down the path.
All of a sudden a searing arrow struck him in the chest. He felt on he’s knees filled with pain.
- Pathetic.
A overwhelmingly beautiful female human jumped from one of the trees and knelt down by the wounded man.
- I herd you scavengers were more of a thrill and experience to hunt. I guess those rumors are fake and you are nothing more than a waste of time.
- Who are you? - groaned painfully Arragor - Why did you attack me? What have I done?
- What?? You thing can talk? How is it possible? You scavengers do not know our language! It is not possible to be able to communicate with me, to understand what I am saying, unless.... oh my god! You are a human! Oh, what have I done?! I am so very sorry! Here, let me help you! - she said worried. - I will take you to our camp! Can you walk? We need to get you there very quickly, before the poison of the arrow envenoms your blood and kills you!
- I'm alright, no problem..... - he whispered and felt unconsciousness.

New begining?
- I am sorry! I couldn't recognize him! I... please forgive my inattention, it will not happen again I promise! Please forgive me! Give me just one last chance! I will heal him, help him! I ......
He herd someone talking not far from him. The venom from the arrow was circulating in his body, slowly killing his blood cells and the pain ... was intolerable.
- No, no passing out this time! - he thought and stood up, barely walking. Every step he made caused such pain... like walking on the fresh magma from a volcano. He saw the girl who struck him in the chest with the arrow, kneeling in front of a human, dressed in a long black robe, wielding a small illuminating blue wand...
- You will regret what you have done! - said the mystic figure and swung toward the girl.
- No! Don't do it! - Yelled Arragor.
The one with the robe saw him and vanished.
He rushed to her and kneeled.
- Are you alright? What did it do to you? - He asked worried.
Her pure, crystal tears, dripping from her soft skin... She was unearthly gorgeous...
- Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for stepping in for me.
- Anytime. What was that thing? What did it want from you?
- That was the Guardian of our people. She herd about my mistake with you and she had to punish me by taking away almost all of my skills. After that she will leave me alone in the middle of the forest with no regret. These are the rules. If any of us does something against her will, looses everything. But if we do not make mistakes, she helps us.
- So... let me guess, now we are in the middle of nowhere, again, with one big nothing, yes?...

On my own.
A sudden pain rushed thru Arragors body again. The grave silence was murdered by his painful moan.
- No time! Wait here, I will be back in a second! Just hold on! Don't pass out or you die!
She climbed up on a tree, picked a few of it's leafs and rushed back to the wounded warrior. Immediately, she tore his clothing and saw the poisonous arrow, stuck in his chest. The wound was bleeding badly and he was loosing a lot of blood.
- This is going to hurt a bit.
She grabbed the arrow and pulled it sharply than pressed the mark with the leafs in her hands.
It took some time, but the leafs slowly extracted the venom...
All of a sudden the wound began to glow in red and healed just for a second. The pain was gone, the suffering had ended.
- What just happened?! - Arragor was shocked.
- You tell me.
- I.... I feel no more pain! Not only that, I feel really strange. It's like receiving so much energy, your body cannot keep it inside you and... it spreads it everywhere! Oh, God, I feel so energized! Let me try something!
He closed his eyes and focused. He imagined....
A long, massive, black sword appeared in his hand.
- What the...?!
He closed his eyes again, focusing as hard as he could...

WarBlaze51
The time has come.
- Merdarus! We don't have much time! Find him and teach him everything! Prepare him for the end! - ordered Lucifer.

The test.
A red pentagram appeared in the middle of a narrow path. The demon was back to do what he was told. He saw Arragor, equipped in black, enchanted armor with two large swords in his hands.
- I see you have learned how to control your powers. Now let's put them to the test! - said the fiend. - " Derotirimus ultimatis dimentes! "
He summoned a knight, with massive armor, huge shield and a burning axe.
- Annihilate him! - ordered Merdarus.
The knight charged quickly toward Arragor and attacked him.
- What the Hell ?!
He blocked the incoming axe by crossing the swords than pushed forward. The knight got knocked two feet back and right after that, one of the Chosen's sword, pierced thru his armor.
- " Drakefear, join this battle now! " - shouted the demon again.
A mystic beam felt from the sky struck the ground. It formed a blue circle from which came a mage.
- This is your test! You will now learn how to fight. If you die here, that's the end my friend.
Arragor concentrated quickly and one of his swords turned into a large, spiked shield, just in time to block an incoming fireball. The mage touched the ground with both his hands and created a massive fire wave. The warrior charged at the wave with his shield in front of him, intercepted it and struck his opponent with his sword.
- Fools! You are doomed!
Arragor turned around and saw a stranger in a long red robe, standing on top of a hill, watching them. The stranger threw two small blue crystals on the ground and vanished.
Seconds after that, the two crystals turned into crystal creatures. Huge monsters made of pure crystal, carrying unique shaped, crystal swords and large round shields with a spike in the middle.
- What are those things? - asked Arragor stunned by the view.
- Trixilians. Destroy or be destroyed! - said Merdarus.
One of the creatures charged toward the warrior and slammed him with it's shield. The shield made a bad wound in Arragor's chest, causing him to bleed badly. He felt an incredible pain which quickly turned into rage. He jumped up and swung against his invincible enemy but his sword landed on the shield and didn't even scratch it.
- Focus kid! Your faith gives you strength! Believe in yourself and you will win! - Yelled the spectating diabolical fiend.
Arragor jumped back and successfully blocked an incoming deadly hit. With his peripheral vision he saw the other crystal monster, preparing to charge upon the stunned girl.
- No-o-o-o! - He roared filled with wrath and threw his sword at the crystal monster. The sword was flying so fast it was renting the air, leaving a barely visible trace.
A lurid noise echoed thru the sky when the blade struck the crystal warrior who felt on the ground, lifeless as a rock.
- You sick bastards! - Arragor yelled and charged upon his other enemy, waving his two swords. One of the strikes was blocked, but the other one sliced the Trixilian in the chest, leaving a deep hole in it. The monster dropped it's sword and shield, grabbed the Chosen with its large crystal hands, pulled him up and slammed him on the ground, so hard, it cracked from the impact. It raised its other hand and swung at him.
Strike after strike, hit after hit... the human was loosing the battle. He was completely disabled.
- Think you idiot! Think! - Shouted Merdarus.
Suddenly a few razor spikes sprouted from Arragors armor, stabbing the Trixilian warrior, killing him instantly. It's heavy corpse collapsed on the ground and began to release a blue liquid from the wounds.
- Congratulations. You've just defeated two of the weakest Trixilian warriors. - laughed out the demonic fiend with his deep, dark voice.
Arragor rushed to the stunned girl. She was just standing, gazing into the corpse of the crystal creature, unable to react adequate.
- Are you ok? Did it hurt you? Please say something! - Deep fear crawled over the skin of the injured warrior.
- It's normal for a normal human to react like that when he sees something like that. Give her some time to come to herself. - explained Merdarus. - There is no time to rest. I must show you how to train yourself and prepare you for what is coming and we do not have any excessive time!

The deal.
- You! Start talking right now! What was that all about?!
- I see, the time has come for you to understand what is going on. The man, you saw on the hill, was the messenger of the Trixilian Emperor. He was sent here to take you out, because they know, that you are the only thing stopping them from bringing their elite army to take over this world. He's mission was to kill you, by using those two crystal entities, but as far as I see, he just failed the quest. The Emperor underestimated you, but believe me, he will not do the same mistake again! Next time you will face far more power full and well skilled enemies, and you must be prepared to fight them or else you are going to fail. My mission is to show you how to train, teach you everything I know about them, teach you the most elite fighting techniques for massive killing and protection against them!
- And what about her? I can't leave her like that! She's defenseless. I am the one who got her into all those troubles and it's my duty to protect her!
- I will take care of her, but you will listen to everything I say and obey my orders! She will be safe with me, and I will get our War Masters to teach you. Do we have a deal?
- Yes. But if anything happens to her, you will regret it!
- Relax! I'm not going to hurt her. I will send her to the most secret place on this planet.
- Alright than, let's get this training over with!

Light bringer.
- Not so fast unholy demon! Don't you dare corrupt this soul! You... goddamned things, corrupted by your own lies, encourage the living into doing unholy things against their will, against God's will!
Arragor turned around and saw a man, dressed in a long white robe, wielding a long wooden staff in his right hand and a large book in his other hand.
- Where did he come from? - asked the warrior, completely confused by the situation.
- You…! I've had enough of you and your holy, insect brethren! The human is coming with me! - Said the evil fiend with a voice filled with anger.
- Don't you even think about it! - Yelled the Holy man and launched a beam of light toward Merdarus. A dark energy sphere absorbed the magic attack.
- See you in Hell holly pest! - Roared the demon and vanished.

Can you feel it?
- Never trust a demon! Those unholy abominations are going to do everything they can, just to devour your soul. Forcing you to do things against the laws of God and Heaven, until you turn into an unbeliever, than into a coldblooded murderer and an enemy of Heaven. They are dooming you forever, dragging you in Hell and making you a soldier of their legion or even worst, enslaving you. I have been informed about your arrival on these lands, and your destiny as the Chosen to save the humanity. I will help you in your journey of becoming a War Master, teaching you all the battle strategies, moves, techniques we know. You will learn how to control your energy, transforming it into one of the five elements, Fire, Water, Earth, Wind and Ice. After you learn all of this, you will be the most elite fighter in this or any other world, honored by everyone. We will make sure to prepare you for the war of the ancients, giving you all the information needed to survive on the battlefield, helping your brethren and crushing the enemy. All you must do is to agree to follow me and my people.
- Like I have a choice.... Just promise that you will take care of my friend here. Protect her with everything you have! The moment I saw her eyes, I understood that she was special and I cannot turn my back on her. Promise me!
- It shall be done! - said the magician.
- So where do we start?

WarBlaze51
03-13-2012, 22:27
Predicted arrival.
Small houses, little kids running down the cornfields, long, reinforced walls, huge towers, barracks....
-Welcome to our modest camp. Here you can find unique weapons, armors, shields, magic talismans, healthy food and much more! Follow me, I will introduce you to our most wise and elite combat trainers, ever to exist!
They walked down the small path, covered with rubble. Arragor saw a tall building, marked with glowing signs. He felt really strange.
- Ah, Makor my friend. It’s a pleasure to see you. How are you my old friend?
- Orian! I thought I'd never see you again, since the last time you left! I see you have brought a friend of yours?
- Yes. I found him in the Valley of Neloria. A dark demon was trying to occupy him but I arrived just in time to save our friend from the dreadful mind trap of the fiend. Makor, this is Arragor, the one who was chosen by the Great One!
- I was able to predict his arrival, but I think it's too late to enlighten him. Already he has traveled far distance and has agreed to one of Lucifer's deals. I truly am sorry my friend but he's soul is lost forever. He belongs to the dark abyss now. He has received from the dark powers of the Fallen Angel in order to lead his legion of terror and destruction. Yes, Terias the diviner showed me all! The great Lucifer now gathers all of his forces to defend their world from an unknown forces, resolved to crusade thru Hell, decimating everything in their path, taking everything over. The end of Hell is coming!
- You are wrong here! - interrupted them the warrior. - I've dueled two of the weakest creatures from the army, preparing to crusade over Hell. Yes, I was able to take out two of them, but that is not the point. After they take over the underworld, they will find a way to lead their forces here, on earth with the mission to enslave this world. This is why we, should unite against them as one, so we can stand a chance. You should know that, if you’re the wisest wizard ever to exist. The enemy of my enemy is my friend! If we do not join forces with the unholy ones, we are going to loose the war and all will be doomed.
- Unspeakable! This is against all the laws of Heaven! There is no force on Earth, that can prove me that teaming up with our most hated enemy is our only chance of survival! - protested Makor.
- Listen you...! Your dumb beliefs are risking the future of the world! I don't want to listen to your Holly rubbish anymore! You…. lunatics! - Shouted Arragor. He left the enchanted building, slamming the wooden door so hard, it cracked.
- Makor, what if he is right? If those things are so powerful as he says, maybe the only chance we have of survival is to unite.
- Orian! My brother, not you too! Have you lost your mind?! Are you obsessed or something?! You want me, to throw everything away only because some man, comes from the future, receives the power of the most pure Evil ever to exist, and blindly trusts every word, that demon says?! Never trust a Demon! Those were your words, and just turned against them!
I cannot believe my years!

Scavenger.
- Holly retards, unholy retards, what is the difference anyway? Why do I even bother to listen to them? Have I lost my mind?! I should stop wasting my time with them and start thinking how to get back to my forsaken time... - Arragor pondered.
- Hold! - Shouted one of the guards - You cannot pass this gate! We follow a direct order from the king! If you try to escape we must disable you immediately!
- Get out of my way man! - Snarled the Chosen.
He made a few steps forward and herd someone running behind him, preparing to strike him in the back. He turned around and stabbed the incoming guard, with one of his longs swords.
- I told you fools to go away! Now you've made me mad!
The enchanted warrior burst in madness. More than fifty guards turned against him wielding their swords above their heads.
- We warned you. Now you are going down! - Shouted the angry commander of the knights.
-Decimate him! - he ordered.
All of the heavy armed knights charged against the enraged warrior. More than two men were killed by each ragefull dash of the dark one.
They were loosing the battle. People were getting murdered, just because they follow orders. Arragor got blinded by his rage and couldn't realize, that he was killing humans, people like him, which didn't stand a chance against his cursed swings.
The sound of a sword falling on the ground, put an end to the bloodbath. Fifty Royal Guards, lying in their own blood, just because they were doing what they should.
- That all you've got?! - Roared Arragor. But this time there was something different... his voice was becoming more depth and dark.
He focused on a large, two-handed hammer, charged with full speed toward the massive gate and slammed it with full power. The gate, which took twenty men to open, was scattered to a thousand pieces with only one swing.

My new pet.
Time passed, the sun went down. Dark clouds filled the sky and in less than an hour it began to rain. He was standing on a lonely hill, enjoying the sound of the rain and the echoe of the thunders. The dry ground began to cool out creating a weak fog.
All of a sudden his concentration was interrupted by the sound of an incoming entity.
He turned around and saw a ghostly vision resembling a human being.
It didn't take a second for Arragor's armor to cover his body, perfectly prepared for battle. The two long, burning swords were already in his hands and his head... protected by a brutally shaped, assault helm.
-You are in no condition to fight me. I'm not here to fight you, I am here to offer you a true friend and professional help. - said the strange visage.
-I don't need any help from nobody! I can do everything on my own!
-Yes, I see. Fifty Royal Guards killed, innocent girl, doomed to sacrifice by your acts? You really do perfect on your own.
Arragor's armor and weapons banished.
-Who am I fooling.... Reveal yourself! - he ordered.
The entity broke it's ghostly form and shape shifted, revealing it's real looks. It was a human in large, white cloak with glowing shoulder protectors, brilliant white crown with a cross in the center, wielding a long enchanted staff.
-I will give you a last chance to fix things, and start doing everything right, but I want your promise to start listening and obeying my orders. Can you do this?
-I am not in a position to argue... Yes, I can set things straight.
A large black book with a pentagram illustrated on it, appeared in the entity's hand. It launched it toward Arragor, striking his chest. The warriors body quickly absorbed it.
-This was the Key of Trephixon. It contains all of the magic spells, created by Trephixon the Wise. The most powerful and well skilled wizard, known to the universe. Now you have the knowledge which the Trixilian Emperor wanted. If they find a way to extract it from your mind, we are doomed.
A large black tooth, tied on a thin golden chain, appeared in it's other hand.
-Your new guardian spirit. Spell it's name with a commanding voice and wait a moment. The first name you use for the summoning ritual will stay forever.
The tooth banished and bound it self on his neck.
-Try summoning it. - said the entity.
-WarBlaze, revolt! -
Two thin black rays launched from the tooth and began circling in front of him, slowly creating a small orb. The orb was enlarging slowly and suddenly it vanished, leaving a black mark on the ground.
-Say it's name again and touch the ground with your hand.
-WarBlaze, revolt!
He touched the ground and the second he withdrew his hand, a hole appeared. A large black wolf jumped out of it. Black demonic wolf with long, sharp teeth, blood red eyes, blazing feet and fur as dark as the night.
- Treat him with respect and honor and you will receive the same. He will obay no one but you. Only you can touch him without being cursed.
Anyone who touches him, receives a curse for life. And the last thing, don't leave him alone. If you lay your hand on his head and say his name, he will vanish and return in the amulet again. But staying there for too long may effect his demeanor. This is all for now. I will be keeping an eye on you and visit you soon. Good luck!
The man returned his ghostly form and banished.
Arragor stroked the beast on its head.
-WarBlaze, release!
The demonic wolf vanished into two thin black rays which merged into the amulet...
The rain intensified. While listening to the murmur of the rain, he looked at the beautiful girl, laying on the ground under a large tree, carefully wrapped with leaves to keep her warm and dry. She was asleep, recovering from the experience today.

Last warning.
-Never back down from a keeper of the light! Those wretched jerks!
-It is all a part of the plan, Master. Soon He will be ready to lead your legions in the Battle Of The Last Stand! Everything is going exactly as planned. - said Merdarus.
-Be warned! If you fail, you are going to suffer unheard pain!
-I will not let that happen! I give my word!

WarBlaze51
03-13-2012, 22:28
The redemption.
-Wake up, little girl. The time has come for you to redeem, what Arragor did! Prepare the ankh and the memorial for the ritual! The Corrupted One will regret his mistakes and I am going to do whatever I can abut it!
Ten monks in white robes entered the Cathedral Hall, bringing in the Cross of Light. Another one walked into the Hall, bearing the holly book of Reminitos the sacred one, and left it on the Holly Altar in front of the cross.
-Let the purification begin....

Help from an old friend.
Bright sun beams shined over Arragor's body, interrupting his sleeping and woke him up. He was as hungry as a bear after hibernation and his stomach growled. He stood up slowly and painfully, his body was cold, wet and discharged from last night.
-WarBlaze, revolt!
The black wolf soon appeared.
-So.... after all, It wasn't a dream.... Okay boy, let's go get something to eat, before I pass out. - he said with a barely perceptible smile.
-You stay and guard the girl, I’ll go and see what I can find, that’s good to eat.
The huge wolf shook his head and sit still, watching the gorgeous female.
While walking thru the dense forest he felt the subtle movement of the bushes in front of him.
- Who’s out there?! Show yourself! – insisted Arragor.
He avoided an incoming arrow in the last second. A dark figure jumped from the tree and easily landed on the ground.
-This cannot be!
The dark archer prepared another arrow, in the same time, Arragor's battle equipment, covered his body. The arrow was easily blocked by the large, spiked shield of the warrior...
-What are you doing?!
The man recognized the beautiful face… It was……..
-Oh my god! – Arragor yelled in agony.
-Those wretched lunatics! - Arragor's roar, echoed thru the forest.
The dark archer launched another dozen arrows, unable to penetrate the massive shield.
-What have they done to you?! - He cried, while blocking the incoming arrows...
-I see you've found a playmate my friend...
Arragor easily recognized that dreadful dark voice.
-You! You are going to pay damned beast of the abyss! – Arragor jumped in the air, enraged by his dreadlock and threw his sword toward the black winged demon but he missed. The sword struck the ground causing it to split.
In the mean time he had to avoid the incoming arrows from the possessed girl.
-Well, I could of helped you out, but if you want to kill her, sounds fine to me. See Ya later mate.
-No wait! Purify her! Please!
-Ahh, so now you are interested huh? Okay than. " Toriminus amedita! "
The archer felt unconscious on the ground.
-Yup, those humans are playing really nasty, but that's their style. Because of my Mark of Lucifer, they were unable to enchant you, so they turned against you, using her to do their dirty work. Weak clowns.... - smiled Merdarus.
-They only want to provoke me into becoming a soulless killing machine... freaks!
-Yup, and they will not stop here. They are going to do everything they can to murder you and that was just the beginning. They've forgot what their real quest was... to prevent this world from getting enslaved by the Trixilians. I see that you've received the Key of Trephixon, but the mystic one, didn’t teach you how to use your spells. I can help you to learn how to control all of the elements if you wish. Since now you are the Key, you must be able to defend yourself against the Trixilians forces. And believe me, the battles are not going to be fair... sometimes you might have to fight alone against more than a million of the most elite warriors.
-What will happen to her, while we are gone?
-Take her to the center of the forest. There you will find a small moon well. Leave her there for one night and than she will wake up purified. It's time, she moves on and starts taking out of her self alone. As I see, she is your worst weakness.
- No! The last time I left her alone for not more than 5 minutes, I ended up facing her as an enemy… I’m not going to do the same mistake again! From now on, wherever I go, she goes! I will do whatever it takes to protect her, even if I have to risk my own life!
- Fine… whatever you say.. let’s go.
-WarBlaze! – Shouted Arragor. But the wolf wasn’t coming.
–WarBlaze come here! – He shouted again, but still, WarBlaze wasn’t showing up.
- We must find him before we go. I can’t leave him here.
The man rushed to the place where he left his guardian and the second he got there, he saw the wolf, laying on the ground, bleeding.
- No…. no, no, no, no! – Arragor knelt before his injured friend.
-Reseta divina retribute selimaner! – Whispered the long tailed fiend.
The red eyes slowly opened and the wolf got up slowly. The Chosen stroked it’s head and spelled it’s name. The wolf vanished.
- No worries, he’ll be alright. – said Merdarus.
- Fine, let’s go do what we must. – answered Arragor.
The black winged demon touched the ground and a red portal opened, beneath their feet.

Think my friend, use your brain.
Burning stones, miles of flaming ground, rivers of magma and screams of pain… that was all that could be found where are heroes were now… in Hell. Tall spiked walls, armored demons and demolishing catapults were standing inside Trevilmar, the center of Hell, also known as The City Of The Damned.
- It seems like my master has already taken care of our defenses. But that’s not going to be enough… If we want to survive, I must train you.
- Than let’s get it started… as you said, there is no time to waste.
- Fine. The first thing I want you to do is to hit me once.
- Only once? Not a problem. – said Arragor with a smile on his face.
- Fine let’s do it! Go!
The demon casted a sphere around him which absorbed the magical and physical damage, made by the Chosen’s weapons. Arragor jumped high in the air and in the same time energized his long swords. He struck the sphere with such strength that the force caused the air to vibrate.
- Ha! You must do far better than that if you want to pass the first test my friend. – said the demon laughing.
- Aaaaargh!- Yelled the knight and charged with full power toward the demon, brandishing his blazing swords.
Hit after hit, strike after strike… he kept on attacking with all the power he had, but none of the attacks were able to penetrate the sphere.
- Insomnia basiliska! – Spelled the Demon and launched a green energy ball toward the knight which was a direct hit. Arragor felt on the ground, trying to understand what just happened.
- Seems like you took a pretty bad hit there my friend. – laughed the fiend.
- Thank you for explaining the brutally obvious… Tell me, how am I suppose to penetrate this sphere…. I don’t understand it…. I put all my strength into every single attack and nothing…. And you said that I’d become the most powerful force on earth…
- You are, but you don’t know how to use your energy. It’s not about how hard you strike, it’s about how tactical you do it. Think of it this way. Which strike is going to damage me more? Two strikes in two different points or 2 strikes in the same spot?
- Let’s do it again! – said Arragor than jumped in the air, charged toward the demon. His attack was deflected and he was launched three feet away. But as soon as his feet touched the ground he intercepted with full power and stabbed the sphere with his two long swords in the same spot, causing it to break and leaving the demon vulnerable.
- Congratulations! You struck me. – Said the demon with a small smile on his face.
- Yes… it can’t be… But it’s a really nice tactic.
- I know. Now let’s get ourselves some rest and we will continue the training tomorrow at sunrise.
- Fine, but where are we going to sleep?
- That my friend….. is a really good question. You see that house over there? The one with the burning roof.
- Yup. What about it?
- That’s our five-star hotel. – laughed Merdarus.....

berrynia
03-15-2012, 13:17
не стигнах далеч с четенето, нещо ме смутиха толкова много възклицателни.. разбирам, че искаш да подсилиш ефекта, но според мен с възклицателните трябва да се борави внимателно (не че разбирам много-много, може и да греша)

DisappointedDreamer
03-15-2012, 15:19
Абе и на мен тези възклицателни ми се набиха като тръни в очите.

Ukhtar
03-17-2012, 19:04
много ти е побългарен английския...

WarBlaze51
03-18-2012, 01:21
@berrynia & DisappointedDreamer Да, действително са доста, но това е просто нахвърлян текст, просто да добиете някаква представа за какво става въпрос. Иначе ще се хвана тези дни да го редактриам по-задълбочено.
@Ukhtar Извини ме, но не те разбрах. Какво точно имаш в предвид с това " много ти е побългарен английския "? За момента гледам да го карам по-симпъл, честно казано ще има промени, просто нямам време да се хвана да го направя.
Благодаря ви за коментарите! :)

Ukhtar
03-18-2012, 08:45
Ами аз по диагонал хвърлих 1-2 погледа, ама просто...как да го формулирам. В българския и английския начините на изразяване се различават и изрази, които на български звучат добре, не се връзват, когато ги преведеш дословно на английски.

Освен това е сухичко и на места не се разбира какво точно искаш да кажеш.

примерно

Many of you out there, normal people like me, have heard about the time traveling. But you couldn't understand, why can't the scientists find a way to safely travel thru time. - Time travelling has been captivating the human mind for ages. But safety has always been a matter of concern, discouraging scientists from further experiments in the field... или нещо такова, ако съм го разбрал правилно. Просто си доразвий мисълта, вкарай малко художественост и обърни внимание на разни граматически/правописни грешки.

Outrageous, bloody red lightning tore the darkness and struck the ground - също outrageous lightning не се казва

чети повечко английски книги и ще ме разбереш

InnoraX
03-19-2012, 12:49
Да, напълно те разбирам. Но държа да отбележа, че не съм си играл да подбирам много изрази и тем подобни, просто нахвърлях текста, който по-нататък ще бъде преработван, само да намеря повечко свободно време.
Благодаря за споделените мнения!