PDA

View Full Version : 7 klas. english 2 упр.

janniexx
05-13-2012, 16:06
Transformations:
''Let's enrol on an evening course with Imperial College'' Barry said to me.Barry suggested.....on a evening course with Imperial College.
''I will hand in my final year thesis before the deadline''I said. I promised that I.....my final year thesis before the deadline.
I will never fail my exams again.I have learned from my mistake. I have.....and I will never fail my exams again.
My sister disappointed our parents when she dropped out of college.My sister.....down when she dropped our of college.
''I applied to the University of Oxford'' Mike said. Mike said that he....to the University of Oxford.

Fill with : ordinary,well-behaved,rely on,life chaning,improved,value,commented,compulsory,of its kind,treat,respect,instruct
Summerhil school is not a ....... school.Also known as the only ''free school'' ...... in the UK.At Summerhil lessons are not ....... If a pupil doesn't like maths,he or she can choose not to go to classes.That of course doesn't mean that a pupil can always do as he or she likes.There are 190 rules and one of the first things teacher........children to do is to.......each other with..... As a result,pupils are.....and ......good manners.Pupils say that studying at Summerhill can be.....''Learning to.....orselves to make decisions is something that we wouldn't learn in an ordinary school'', ......fourteen-years-old pupil Jo Whitley.''Sumerhil has.....our daughters'' manners said one of them.

Say/tell/ask.
I can't .... for sure,but i thing Lynn is already looking for a new job.
The teacher.....he was disappointed with our exam results.
They......they had a wonderful time in Cambridge.
And now i would like to.....a few words about the summer school play.
Laura....that she has enrolled on a creative writing course.
He.....for their help but there was nothing they could do.
Professor Jones promised to .... us why he had resigned from his job.
She.....for favours all the time.
''Of course,I'm your best friend'' she....to me.
She....TIm to meet her outside the cinema.

DisappointedDreamer
05-13-2012, 16:10
Transformations:
''Let's enrol on an evening course with Imperial College'' Barry said to me.
Barry suggested we enrolled on aN evening course with Imperial College.

''I will hand in my final year thesis before the deadline''I said.
I promised that I would hand in my final year thesis before the deadline.

I will never fail my exams again.I have learned from my mistake.
I have never failed and I will never fail my exams again.

My sister disappointed our parents when she dropped out of college.
My sister let our parents down when she dropped our of college.
''I applied to the University of Oxford'' Mike said.
Mike said that he has applied to the University of Oxford.

DisappointedDreamer
05-13-2012, 16:19
Fill with : ordinary,well-behaved,rely on,life chaning,improved,value,commented,compulsory,of its kind,treat,respect,instruct

Summerhil school is not an ordinary school. Also known as the only ''free school'' of its kind in the UK. At Summerhil lessons are not compulsory. If a pupil doesn't like maths,he or she can choose not to go to classes.That of course doesn't mean that a pupil can always do as he or she likes.There are 190 rules and one of the first things teacher instruct children to do is to treat each other with respect. As a result,pupils are well-behaved and values good manners.Pupils say that studying at Summerhill can be life changing. ''Learning to rely on ourselves to make decisions is something that we wouldn't learn in an ordinary school'', commented fourteen-years-old pupil Jo Whitley.''Sumerhil has improved our daughters'' manners said one of them.

DisappointedDreamer
05-13-2012, 16:21
Say/tell/ask.

I can't say for sure,but i thing Lynn is already looking for a new job.
The teacher said he was disappointed with our exam results.
They said they had a wonderful time in Cambridge.
And now i would like to ask a few words about the summer school play.
Laura said that she has enrolled on a creative writing course.
He asked for their help but there was nothing they could do.
Professor Jones promised to tell us why he had resigned from his job.
She asks for favours all the time.
''Of course,I'm your best friend'' she said to me.
She told TIm to meet her outside the cinema.