PDA

View Full Version : 7 клас. английски. малко помощ

janniexx
06-10-2012, 17:30
Transformations:
Why don't you join the gym? - If I were you,.......the gym.
It's too cold to go to the beach. - It isn't......to go to the beach.
I like playing cricket more than football.- I prefer...........football.
I haven't been jogging for ages. It's a long time......jogging.

The......of wolves howled all night long.
In the summer he spends every day at the....a)beach b)coast c)shore

FIll the gabs:
Stop making excuses.Everyone has time to do at least.....little bit of exercise a day,even if it means gettin off....bus on stop earlier or taking the stairs .Stop sitting in......of the Tv. You should try to exercise 3-5 times a week.....around 30 minutes.You can go dancing or even....bungee-jumping.Eating junk food once in a while won't do you much harm , but eating it all the time will have a bad effect .... your health.now and ..... the future.You must try....eat a'balanced'diet. that includes a combination....several different food types.

DisappointedDreamer
06-10-2012, 17:47
Transformations:
Why don't you join the gym? - If I were you, I would join the gym.
It's too cold to go to the beach. - It isn't too warm to go to the beach.
I like playing cricket more than football.- I prefer cricket to football.
I haven't been jogging for ages. It's a long time since I last went jogging.

UniCoWN
06-10-2012, 18:35
The PACK? of wolves howled all night long.
In the summer he spends every day at the BEACH a)beach b)coast c)shore

FIll the gabs:
Stop making excuses.Everyone has time to do at least A little bit of exercise a day,even if it means gettin off THE bus on stop earlier or taking the stairs .Stop sitting in FRONT of the Tv. You should try to exercise 3-5 times a week FOR around 30 minutes.You can go dancing or even bungee-jumping.Eating junk food once in a while won't do you much harm , but eating it all the time will have a bad effect ON your health.now and FOR the future.You must try TO eat a'balanced'diet. that includes a combination OF several different food types.