PDA

View Full Version : 1 упр. по английски 9 клас, може ли помощ...

ayaa_
09-24-2012, 20:03
a) Complete using the word given, so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence.
1) ''You should'nt go backstage without pass. (supposed) You...................backstage without a pass.
2)''I will meet you outside the theatre at eight whatever happens' said Dan to Kyle.(promised) Dan............outside the thatre at eight.
3)I can't understand why he won the award for best video. (deserved) I don't think ....... the award for best video.
4)In the end,It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening.(proved) In the end,It.............a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
5)I can't remember who you said had won.(say) Who........(the winner)

b) complete using the correct form of the phrasal verbs.
come (a) round / go down / grow on / let down / name after/ put on / take off
Marlon Brando will ...... in history as one of the greatest actors of all time.
Our class is going to.....a play at the end of term.
I did'nt really like Madona's new single when it came out, but it's starting to......me now.
Did you know that the sandwich is.... the Earl of Sandwich?
The band have really ...... since appearing on the Video Music show last month.
The Eurovision Song Contest is .....again soon.Shall we organise a Eurovision party?
I felt completely.....when he refused to give me his autograph.

DisappointedDreamer
09-24-2012, 20:05
a) Complete using the word given, so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence.
1) ''You should'nt go backstage without pass. (supposed) You aren't supposed to go backstage without a pass.
2)''I will meet you outside the theatre at eight whatever happens' said Dan to Kyle.(promised) Dan promised to meet Kyle outside the thatre at eight.
3)I can't understand why he won the award for best video. (deserved) I don't think he deserved the award for best video.
4)In the end,It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening.(proved) In the end,It proved to be a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
5)I can't remember who you said had won.(say) Who did you say was the winner?(the winner)

b) complete using the correct form of the phrasal verbs.
Marlon Brando will ....... in history as one of the greatest actors of all time.
Our class is going to put on a play at the end of term.
I did'nt really like Madona's new single when it came out, but it's starting to grow on me now.
Did you know that the sandwich is named after the Earl of Sandwich?
The Eurovision Song Contest is coming around again soon.Shall we organise a Eurovision party?
I felt completely let down when he refused to give me his autograph.

iziskanmladej88
09-24-2012, 20:25
==
Marlon Brando will go down in history as one of the greatest actors of all time.

emerged/progressed? зависи от контекста..

DisappointedDreamer
09-24-2012, 20:26
emerged/progressed? зависи от контекста..

Трябва да използваш едно от тези.

iziskanmladej88
09-24-2012, 20:28
значи е taken off

DisappointedDreamer
09-24-2012, 20:32
Мхм.