PDA

View Full Version : малко помощ ) english. 9 клас

ayaa_
09-30-2012, 12:39
Complete the second sentence using the word given so that it has a similar meaning to the first.

Did you see the documentary about the ozone layer? - (saw) - I wonder.......the documentary about the ozone layer.
I saw a badger for a moment before it disappeared into the woods. - (sight) - I......a badger before it disappeared into the woods.
I hope the weather gets better for our trip to the mountains. (up) I hope......for our trip to the mountains.
Did you hear that the greenhouse in the park had been demolished? torn Did you hear that they ...... the green house in the park.
Everything we do affects the environment in one way or another. (effect) Everyting we do ..... (effected ли е?) the environment in one way.
I don't really know a lot about the work that Greenpiece does. (familiar) I.....(i'm not familiar with?) the work that Greenpeace does.
The builders have spoiled our garden. (mess) The builders have.....our garden.
Dr Trent said the problems were caused by rubbish in the streets. (put) Dr Trent......rubbish in the streets.
Most people know that wasting water causes problems. (aware) Most people......(are aware to?) .the problems caused by wasting water.

- No one seems to care about the environment, does he/are they/is he/do they ?
- The new law prevents people to leave/from leaving/of leaving/leave their rubbish in certain areas.
There's been a flood/drizzle/shower/smog in Germany and a village was completely destroyed.
- Do you know what CFC sets in/does up/stands for/gets down?

vladislavcheto
09-30-2012, 13:20
Искаш да ти обесняваме кое,защо и как е,или просто да ти го направим?

GShock
09-30-2012, 14:00
1. if you saw
2. took a sight
3. it warms up
4. torn a part
5. takes effect to
6. Im not familiar
7. done a mess to
8. не мога да го загрея..
9. are aware of (of мисля, че трябва да е (:)

1. do they
2. from leaving
3. flood
4. stands for

надявам се съм помогнал (:

leipre
09-30-2012, 14:08
1. if you had seen
2. caught sight of
3. the weather\it warms up
4. had torn down
5. has its effect to
6. am not familiar with
7. made a mess of
8. put a stress upon
9. are aware of

DisappointedDreamer
09-30-2012, 14:26
^Оф, тея двамата имат грешки.

1. if you saw
2. caught sight of
3. warms up
4. had torn apart
5. has an effect on (не е глагол, а съществително)
6. I am not familiar with
7. made a mess of
9. aware of

do they
from leaving
flood
stands for