PDA

View Full Version : some help/ english, 9 class PLEASE:(

ayaa_
10-08-2012, 16:10
Fill in with past form: The sun....(1. shine)and a gentle breeze(2. blow).The ship....(3. sail)for three weeks and was halfway to its destination-New York.The passengers ....(4. relax)on deck when suddenly they....(5 .hear) a loud bang.They all....(6. jump) up,.....(7 .run) to the edge of the boat and......(8.look) over the side.To their horror they saw that they.....(9. hit)some hard object which .....(10. tear)a hole in the side of the ship.Water.....(11.pour) into the steamship at an alarming speed.
-Which of the past forms in the text above used to express?: (номериране)
+background description to events or longer actions in the story.
+shorter actions which interrupt longer actions.
+longer actions which are interrupted by shorter actions
+past action which occurred before another past action

has/have been in/to/ has/have gone to
My boss....Losbon for a week,so i'm doing some of his work for him.We....Milan for a very long , so we don't know it very well yet.He....the library to get some books. Martha......the school to pick up the kids.She should be back by 4,00. I...that gallery twice but i haven't seen the painting you mentioned.

John....(be)avery rude person,you know.I know.Sheila....(be)very rude these days too, althrough she's usually polite.
It....(look)as if it's going to rain this afternoon.I know.I.....(look)for my umbrella to take out with me.
Why.....(you/smell)the inside of your car? Because it.....(smell)of petrol and i want to check for leaks.
How much.....(your new baby/weigh)?I don't know yet.The nurse....(weigh) him at the moment.

stynioo
10-08-2012, 16:34

Колко съм тъп не видях , че пише fill in with past form :D

someonerandom
10-08-2012, 17:23
Fill in with past form: The sun....was shining(1. shine)and a gentle breeze was blowing(2. blow).The ship....had been sailing (3. sail)for three weeks and was halfway to its destination-New York.The passengers ....were relaxing(4. relax)on deck when suddenly they....heard(5 .hear) a loud bang.They all....jumped(6. jump) up,.....ran(7 .run) to the edge of the boat and......looked(8.look) over the side.To their horror they saw that they.... had hit.(9. hit)some hard object which .....had torn(10. tear)a hole in the side of the ship.Water.....was pouring(11.pour) into the steamship at an alarming speed.
-Which of the past forms in the text above used to express?: (номериране)
+background description to events or longer actions in the story.
+shorter actions which interrupt longer actions.
+longer actions which are interrupted by shorter actions
+past action which occurred before another past action

has/have been in/to/ has/have gone to
My boss....has gone to Losbon for a week,so i'm doing some of his work for him.We....haven't been in Milan for a very long , so we don't know it very well yet.He.... has gone to the library to get some books. Martha......has gone to the school to pick up the kids.She should be back by 4,00. I... have been to that gallery twice but i haven't seen the painting you mentioned.

John.... is(be)avery rude person,you know.I know.Sheila.... has been(може и is,според мен и двете стават в зависимост от това как разбираш изречението)(be)very rude these days too, although she's usually polite.
It....looks (look)as if it's going to rain this afternoon.I know.I..... am looking (look)for my umbrella to take out with me.
Why.....are you smelling (you/smell)the inside of your car? Because it.....smells (smell)of petrol and i want to check for leaks.
How much.....does your new baby weigh?(your new baby/weigh)?I don't know yet.The nurse....is weighing him(weigh) him at the moment.
Заповядай.

dandelion24
10-08-2012, 18:31
- Which of the past forms in the text above used to express?:
+ background description to events or longer actions in the story - 1, 2, 3, 11
+ shorter actions which interrupt longer actions - 5, 6, 7, 8
+ longer actions which are interrupted by shorter actions - 4
+ past action which occurred before another past action - 9, 10

Не съм много сигурна за някои обаче..

А иначе на третото упражнение, първата двойка, второто изречение трябва да е Sheila is being very rude these days, too, although she's usually polite. Такава форма се използва, когато това, което върши човекът е лошо и принципно не го прави. (Не знам дали ме разбра.)

someonerandom
10-08-2012, 19:01
А иначе на третото упражнение, първата двойка, второто изречение трябва да е Sheila is being very rude these days, too, although she's usually polite. Такава форма се използва, когато това, което върши човекът е лошо и принципно не го прави. (Не знам дали ме разбра.)
Всъщност да,не знам защо го обърках 8-)

mal4oty
10-08-2012, 20:26
Целта е не да питаш за всяко опражнение.Питайте само като е мн спешно, сиг си ги писала 10 м тея изречения.За това време можеше да си научиш миналото време.

Nakadah
10-09-2012, 08:34
И като дори не се опиташ да си напишеш домашното как очакваш да научиш нещо? След 2-3 години ще обесняваш как спикваш пирфекто англиш и си имала само 6-тици в даскало, а то така е ставало...