PDA

View Full Version : малко помощ по английски, 9 клас.

ayaa_
11-12-2012, 20:42
Error Identification: Where is the error?
I am keen on fish dishes and I'd like to try the mackerel,but the menu doesn't say how much does it cost so I will have to ask the waitress. No error
Jill claims that they have lived here for they graduated from the University, but I quite doubt her words . No error
If Kate is older she wolud try to get a job in Italy or Spain,but unfortunately,she is very young and her parents don't allow her to apply for a job abroad. No error
I like a cinema but I prefer going to the theatre because I love watching the actors play live How about you?
Unfortunately, we don't have an alarm clock at home,so would you want to get up by yourself tomorrow morning, or would you like me to wake you up ? No error
I don't like poking my nose into other people's affairs,but he is said to be going out with other girl

-Although I overslept this morning,I made up my mind not to be in a hurry,but just when I.....my mobile phone rang and my boss asked me why I wasn't at work. had a very big breakfast/was having very big breakfast/was having a very big breakfast
-It's alleged tat fish were among the earliest forms of life.Fish....on earth for quite a long time. are existed/have been existing/has existed/have existed
-I'd rather...,because Julie told me yesterday that some of my fav.actors played in it. watch the film/to watch the film/watching the film
-When she comes back from the trip,she will realize that she.... hasn't just unvited Jim to her b'day party/hasn't been inviting Jim to her b'day party yet/hasn't already invited Jim to her b'day party/hasn't invited Jim to her b'day party yet
-'Dad,I know you're not very good at cooking,but I want to assure you that the pie....I am eager to taste it' is smelling so wonderful that/smells so wonderful that/smells so wonderfully that/ is smelling the most wonderfully that
-Jenny doesn't cut her own hair.She.....(cuts it/has cut it/has it cut/gets it) at the new hairdresser's opposite in the chemist's.
I saw her on my way home and invited her to dinner,but she said she .... (had been working/has worked/worked/has been working) for five hours and wanted to go home and have a rest.