PDA

View Full Version : My One True Love - IRON

Canis_Dirus
12-29-2012, 10:59
Темата е сериозна. Тук по темата могат да пиша само lifters. Другите им е позволено да mirin'

Накратко за мен:

- Bench 500 for 5x5
- Ass to ground squats 7 plates for reps
- 250 pounds 5% body fat
- 10k/day
- Ph.D
- Bang 10/10s on a daily basis and date 11/10s while marrying nothing less than a 12/10
- Lost virginity at age 10 to 10/10 milf
- 4.0 GPA
- IQ of 140+
- Drive ferrari/lambo

и какво се случи днес

Today I walked in my classroom, and I made a quick scan of the classroom to spot out any hot girls. Then I remembered I was an engineering student and there were no female specimens. But in the corner of my eye I saw something more impressive than a 10/10 heavenly blessed beauty. I saw a man who was very clearly a lifter in my books. He looked at me and I looked at him in the most heterosexual way a man can look at another man. He knew exactly what I had for Meal #3. I read it in his facial expression. His face spoke to me: A cup of oats, a cup of milk, and 14 almonds. I heard it. I walked by him maintaining full no homo eye-contact as we both mired our sculpted chests. I thought he whispered “Mirin’ cuz”, but it was just the sound of our aesthetics aura bouncing against each other. I sat across the room. We both knew. That we were bred by the same mother. Iron. Wut.

(no homo)

FuckedUp
12-30-2012, 01:33
6'2 250 10% master race reporting in.