PDA

View Full Version : Английски език / Проверка и поправка на текст

Nikol4iii
03-09-2013, 20:12
The Most Interesting Experience in my life

Every person had an interesting experience in their life. Especially with me. My memorable experience happened to me when I was six years old. This was my first flight experience. I went in Greece to visit my lovely grandmother.
Before I departured to Athens, my parents accompanied me to Sofia airport . My flight was scheduled to leave at 9:30 PM. We reached the airport at 8:30 PM, got my tickets and then my parents accompanied me to the waiting room. On that time, I felt that I was brave, the six years old girl have a flight alone without her parents. Hence, I waited in the waiting room with my parents and stranger people sat around me.
When all passengers asked to went to the plane my mother entrusted me to the stewardess. The flight was on time and luckily i got the window seat .
We were ready and waiting for the take off. Firstly the plane went on the run way till the opposite end and all the while i was feeling as if I am sitting in a bus . Within a few seconds we were high, up in the sky. The view was breath-taking. The roads seemed like bright lighted lines, the city looked like a toy model of a city. My ears were humming initially when the plane increased the height, but later on everything was fine.
Time just flew and very soon we landed at Athens,where was waiting for me my lovely grandmother.
It was the most interesting experience that happen to me, and I never forgot it.

Ами това е текста на който му се занимава да го провери и ако има някакви грешки да каже . Попринцип не би трябвало да има :) Благодаря предварително ..

DisappointedDreamer
03-09-2013, 20:16
has had an interesting*

Especially I* май имаш предвид

I went TO Greece*

AT that time*

having a flight alone*

unfamiliar people*

were asked to go to*

landed in Athens*

where my lovely grandmother WAS waiting for me*

that has happened to me*

I've never forgotten it*

Да, по принцип и аз трябва да съм еди кой си, ама.... Нъцки. Много грешки с неправилно поставени prepositions и неправилно използвани времена.

Nikol4iii
03-09-2013, 20:24
Добре само това ли са грешките ако има още кажи да си ги поправя да знам за по нататък .

DisappointedDreamer
03-09-2013, 21:06
това виждам аз

TrueStory
03-09-2013, 21:16
Грешките, които ти е посочила DisappointeDreamer + това изречение ти е кофти:On that time, I felt that I was brave, the six years old girl have a flight alone without her parents.
По-добре да е: At that time/moment I felt brave- just a six year old girl who took a flight/got on a plane alone, without her parents.

Nikol4iii
03-10-2013, 08:42
Благодаря ви !

berna_11
01-23-2014, 14:52
Moje li i na men da mi pomognite .. Blagodarq predvaritelno :)
Tekstovete sa :
This is the type of bird that is 95cm long and about 3 kg. It is located Bulgaria's forests . Their feathers are in black and their beak and feet are red. They are endangered because they are at risk of disappearing in the wild.
- Black stork
A drugoto :
One of the endangered species in the Bulgaria is Brown bear . These are mammals that are about 1.50 to 2.50 m long . They are located coniferous and deciduous forests in Bulgaria . They have thick brown furs and sharp claws. They are a lot of at risk of disappearing in the wild.
- Brown bear :)

anelia.parapunova
09-09-2014, 18:26
Момичета помагайте.... сътворих това чудо и се чудя дали е ОК
In recent years we have witnessed a crisis of political representation in Bulgaria. The reason for this may be not only the political but also the economic crisis in which the country. Removal of the ruling class of people and closing in tight circles i economic interest and the constant undermining of institutions in the media and Internet publications reinforces this trend. Which appeared in the last two years a new type of powerful system on politicians through social media and the formation of small groups that publicize the corruption scandals and abuse of influence, that I still scandal remains apathy in our society. The creation of the fourth power of the Internet and social networking is a phenomenon that has been observed in other countries. Formation of civil society where the Internet actually where not through fake accounts create a different political reality. Swarming Internet news media started to become common practice in election campaigning periods. New events that we are contemporaries of months ago giving us clear signals that these processes should be tested and monitored, and look similar parallels in other countries and power structures.
It was found that in Bulgaria anyone can protest about anything and where and when it pleases. In the last year spoke publicly about political behind the scenes, formation of Ting tang circles working for this type of destabilization of the political system and institutions. Also commented that the protests stand PR make process and events to please a strange precisely those political circles.

anelia.parapunova
09-09-2014, 18:26
предварително благодаря

MsMiracle
09-12-2014, 10:39
Като за начало...обясни идеята на първото изречение?

prosto_chovek
09-13-2014, 12:56
То затова се внимава в час... На госта няма да му го поправя, щото не пише на кирилица, а на госпожица парапунова, защото е помолила само момичетата...