PDA

View Full Version : Secret ambition - Може ли някой да го провери

gabriella45
10-05-2013, 15:32
Имаме домашно по английски език, което е много важно. Така трябва да напишем нещо за това, което искаме да работим. Темата е от учебника Ready for CAE.
Task: Secret ambitions
We are planning a series of six TV programmes called Masterclass, in which we offer members of the public with a secret ambition the chance to receive expert tuition from a professional.
What is your secret ambition and why?
Write and tell us about it, explaining what you think it would take to achieve your ambition and why you think you’ve got what it takes.
The ten most convincing entries will be shortlisted to appear on the programme.

Аз го написах, но моля някой да го провери. Съмнявам се в някой предлози дали са така. Нека да е някой, който наистина е добър по английски, защото на мен този език нещо не ми върви много. Обаче съм решила да се опитам да го науча. Трябваше да измислим и наше заглавие. Страшно благодаря предварително.

"BEAUTIFL AND HAPPY EVERY DAY" - MY SECRET AMBITIOUS
My secret ambition has always been to become a journalist. When I was 6-7 years old I realized that I wanted to work this profession. Writing a column in magazine or have an own magazine is something amazing for me.

First of all you need be good at writing. I think that this job requires a lot of imagination and diligence. I have involved in the school newspaper when I was 6th grade. I also wrote poems and essays. Being a very hard-working person is also necessary, because you will face up to many problems.

Secondly , I want to have my own magazine. It should contains topics related to our daily problems. I want to write a women's magazine in which every woman can find something useful. Things related to makeup, hairstyles, household, family, the love and other. The name of the magazine will be “ Beautiful and happy every day” Someday I may write a romance novel and become a famous writer.

Moreover, you must be unique and do not copy the work of others people. You must have always imaginative materials to interested readers. The way you use words is also very important. Next year I'm planning to begin a course on journalism. I think it will help me to develop my talent.

Finally, I think I have all the qualities to become a professiona journalist. Writing is not just a job, it is a kind of hobby. With the help of an expert on "Masterclass" I think it is possible to realize my ambition .

ameli
10-05-2013, 15:54
First of all, you need be good at writing. < тука има запетайка, сигурно е от невнимание.

I have involved in the school newspaper when I was 6th grade. - когато имаш точно определено време (когато бях 6ти клас), мисля, че няма have преди това (have involved). < Отделно, че самият израз не ми звучи никак на място.

Мисля, че имаш и други неточности, но предпочитам някой друг да те коригира ;/

gabriella45
10-05-2013, 16:30
Благодаря. Дано и някой друг го погледне.

.Wonder
10-05-2013, 17:02
С главни букви съм поправила всичко, което съм сметнала, че трябва, също така съм писала пояснения в скоби. :3

"BEAUTIFL AND HAPPY EVERYDAY" - MY SECRET AMBITIOUS -> пропуснала си "u" в beautiful, а вместо ambitious трябва да е ambition.
My secret ambition has always been to become a journalist. When I was 6-7 years old I realized that I wanted to work this profession. Writing a column in magazine or havING an own magazine is AN AMAZING THING for me.

First of all, you need TO be good at writing. I think that this job requires a lot of imagination and diligence. I WORKED FOR (не е най-подходящият глагол, но не се сещам за друг :D) the school newspaper when I was IN 6th grade. I also wrote poems and essays. Being a very hard-working person is also necessary (без запетая) because you will face up toO many (бих заместила too many с a lot of, но е твой избор) problems.

Secondly , I want to have my own magazine. It should contain (без "s" накрая) topics related to our daily problems. I want to run (run звучи повече на място от write, защото както вече си написала списанието е лично твое, тоест ти го ръководиш) a women's magazine WHERE every woman can find something useful. Things related to makeup, hairstyles, household, family, love (без "the" пред "love") and otherS. The name of the magazine will be “ Beautiful and happy everyday” (everyday е една дума ) Someday I may write a romanTIC novel and become a famous writer.

Moreover, you must be unique and NOT TO copy the work of other (без "s") people. IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE ARTICLES FULL OF IMAGINATION FOR THE interested readers.(тук поправих цялото изречение, не беше добре конструирано) The way you use words is also very important. Next year I'm planning to begin a course on journalism. I think it will help me to develop my talent (звучи по-добре, ако замениш "talent" с "potential", но това е твой избор).

Finally, I think I have all the qualities to become a professional journalist. Writing is not just a job, it is a kind of A hobby. With the help of an expert on "Masterclass" I think it is possible to MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE .

gabriella45
10-05-2013, 17:23
Благодаря много. Изядените букви са от невнимание. :D Наистина благодаря за поправените граматически грешки. Лека вечер! Ще го погледна и ще ги запомня.

.Wonder
10-05-2013, 18:42
Лека вечер. :3