PDA

View Full Version : Report - Може ли някой да го провери

gabriella45
11-16-2013, 15:49
Написала съм report по аглийски като следвах подходящите изрази за този тип writing. Моля някой, който е добър по английски да го провери. Става въпрос да направиш отчет за състояните на някакъв хотел. Благодаря Ви предварително.

The purpose of this report is to examine the Coral Hotel and its facilities. It will also include suitable recommendations for improvements.
Firstly, the Hotel is surrounded by peaceful, beautiful gardens and close to the local beach. You said that it is ideal for people looking for a quiet place to stay. In fact, is it true, but lots to do in the local area. The place was transformed from a 19ch century mansion house. It is generally accepted that the hotel has a charming old-fashioned feel to it. However some of the rooms are in poor condition.
Secondly, the staff was not excellent and I was not impressed with the service. They must make every effort to ensure you have a wonderful holiday. Moreover the hotel also has a wide range of facilities at no extra cost. It is not true, because they are old tennis court and dirty-looking sauna.
I would strongly recommend that the hotel should make improvements. The best solution is to make repairs to the building. There must be a place for entertainment of children.
In conclusion I think if you do all this instructions , the future is promising.