PDA

View Full Version : Моля ви помогнете ми :(

H?LP M!
06-03-2014, 10:48
Имам утре контролна по английски и ни казаха каква ще ни е темата и да се подготвим .
'' For and against eating out '' - За и против яденето на вън.
Не мога да я напиша и не знам какво да правя ...помогнете ми :(

fanofcats
06-05-2014, 17:13
Напиши следното:
There are people that like to eat out of their offices,working places and etc.Some people are for and some are against eating out because the food can fall on the ground,be spilled on someone's clothes and make a total mess.Sometimes people don't throw away their trash in the recylce bins and that causes polution and bug infestation (ants,cockroaches and etc.).If you want to keep the evironment clean and pretty don't do this stuff and throw away your garbage in the designed for that.Don't eat and drink at the same time because you can cause a mess and spill some food or drink over someone.If you don't want that to happen just be careful of what you do and drink and eat safely when you're alone,but be careful because it can happen to you.You should eat in home or at a restaurant,drinking should be done the same way.Eating crisps is noisy and it annoys people who pass the street where this is happening.My advice for you is to not do the stuff I said and be careful of what you eat and drink because it may be annoying for somebody.To sum up I'm telling you the facts about eating outside and the pros and cons for it.