PDA

View Full Version : clean up itunes online

PrinceCathey
07-14-2014, 02:51
Now there is only reconnect to iTunes Match through that "Enable iTunes Match" menu, and magic have made theirs. As I said before, surprisingly.

As discussed in the blog, you may find that this trick does not solve the problem to everyone, but it seems that the success rate is very high. In my case it worked at the time, and I could check for the progress bar has slowed considerably as information compiled my library and after some time has passed to the second step.

We ended the week by solving simply another error, if a few days ago we gave you a remedy to fix the error 1015 on Itunes, today we will get to work to fix the 3194 manually without downloading tinyumbrella as I have seen is the trend in the blogosphere when searching clean up itunes (http://tuneswizz.com) how to fix this error.

3194 The error arises when trying to do a downgrade version 4.3.3, ie we have tried to change the caching server SHSH Cydia (a change in the host file). In somosiphone we are going to present two different ways to solve the problem manually, one for Windows users and one for those who have seen a very Mac, by editing File Host. Edit HOST FILE in Windows.

With the phone off, leave 3 seconds Power button down, hold the Power 10 seconds left down the Home button and hold the Home last, release the Power and waited about 5 seconds. If all goes well, it will be the iPhone with the screen in black.