PDA

View Full Version : Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: MiMi Faust's Hair & Makeup Beauty Secrets

Margarety
08-11-2015, 09:18
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: MiMi Faust's Hair & Makeup Beauty Secrets

As star of VH1's hit docu-series "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta," social media maven, mother and founder of an Atlanta-based cleaning company, MiMi Faust, knows all about staying flawless in the public eye. We got the chance to sit down with the reality star diva to get the scoop on her beauty secrets!

So MiMi, what goes into making sure you look your best for a reality show when you're on camera 24-seven?

I stay hydrated and rest at least six to eight hours a night. I also wash my makeup off every night after filming, which is a must. I also let my hair breathe.

Photo:http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk
What has been your favorite on-camera look from this season and what look do you regret after seeing on yourself on camera?

My favorite look would have to be the camouflage G-Lish dress I wore when I first met Nikko's wife. I don't regret any of my decisions. I loved all my looks.

What are your go-to makeup products that you use when you know you're going to be on TV?

One of my go-to products would definitely be wispy lashes. I just love how they brighten up my face. I swear by a quality eyebrow pencil that does a good job at filling in my 1/2 an eyebrow. And I also love any MAC lip gloss shade. My color of choice just depends on my mood.

Who are your inspirations in terms of hair, makeup and beauty? Do you have any icons that you look to or have been influenced by?

I admire Lisa Bonet's hair, beauty and makeup because she's original. She exudes natural beauty. I wish I could run out the house like her. She uses minimal makeup, which is always great.

Do you have a regular fitness routine that you follow as well? What types of fitness and diet tips would you give to busy moms?

If you can't fit in a regular workout regimen, do at least do 30 minutes of cardio a day. Even at home, I utilize my stairs, hallway and bathroom. I don't have a regular fitness routine. I do my push-ups from the tub, a.k.a "tub-dips," hallway lunges and sit-ups from the bed.