Отговор в тема
Резултати от 1 до 3 от общо 3

Съчинение за някой филм...

Съжалявам мнооооого,че нахалствам Но по Инглиш ни дадоха да напишем кратко текстче,описвайки някой филм,който сме гледали.Аз написах за едно филмче,обаче се съмнявам,че е пълно с грешки Та моля ви се от сърце,който има време да му хвърли едно око и ако имам грешка някъде да каже Страшно ще съм благодарна!!

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

One of my favorite films is “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”. The plot is extremely interesting and fascinating because it includes a variety of exciting and edifying moments. The film is made in 2005 and it is directed by Ken Kwapis. The star parts in the film are played by four young, talented actresses, whose names are Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel and Blake Lively.
    The film relates the story of four teenage girls-Tibby, Carmen, Lena and Bridget, who have been best friends all their lives. They have always been together, but now they need separate for the summer holiday. Lena is spending the summer in Greece with her grandparents, Carmen is visiting her father in South Carolina, Bridget is going to soccer camp in Mexico and Tibby is staying at home, because she has a summer job. In the day before their separation, the girls drop into a second-hand shop, where they find a pair of pants that fits perfectly all of them although they have different measures. They are astonished at this fact and decide to picture that the pants are magical. The four friends believe that this pair of pants will be able to keep them together though they are apart, if they share it equally during the summer.
    The four teenage girls go through a diversity of happenings, which teach them a lot of things, while they are wearing the miraculous pants. When Carmen, Tibby, Lena and Bridget meet each other again after their vacations, they find that each of them is bitterly modified, but in spite of this they love each other stronger than ever. The girls’ friendship manages to stand against the great distances between them and it remains forever.
    Almost anyone of my friends has never heard about “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”, but it is really too good. In my opinion, this charming film is worth watching!
    One Tree Hill..Forever...Naley..!!!

Мега фен Аватара на LadyDi
    Град
    Варна

Re: Съчинение за някой филм...

Цитирай Първоначално написано от Sa6iTyYy

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

One of my favorite MOVIES is “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”. The plot is extremely interesting and fascinating because it includes a variety of exciting and edifying moments. The MOVIE is made in 2005 and it is directed by Ken Kwapis. The MAIN CHARACTERS in the MOVIE are played by four young, talented actresses, whose names are Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera, Alexis Bledel and Blake Lively.
    The MOVIE REVEALS the story of four teenage girls-Tibby, Carmen, Lena and Bridget, who have been best friends FOR all OF their lives. They have always been together, but now they HAVE TO separate for the summer holiday. Lena is spending the summer in Greece with her grandparents, Carmen is visiting her father in South Carolina, Bridget is going to soccer camp in Mexico and Tibby is staying at home, because she has a summer job. In the day before their separation, the girls drop into a second-hand shop, where they find a pair of pants that fits perfectly all of them although they have different measures. They are astonished at this fact and decide to IMAGINE that the pants are magical. The four friends believe that this pair of pants will be able to keep them together though they are apart, if they share it equally during the summer.
    The four teenage girls go through a diversity of happenings, which teach them a lot of things, while they are wearing the miraculous pants. When Carmen, Tibby, Lena and Bridget meet each other again after their vacations, they find that each of them is bitterly modified, but in spite of this they love each other stronger than ever. The girls’ friendship manages to stand against the great distances between them and it remains forever.
    Almost NOONE of my friends has EVER heard about “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”, but it is really SO good. In my opinion, this charming MOVIE is worth watching!
    This world is spinning around me
    This world is spinning without me
    And every day sends future to past
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last

Mерси много
    One Tree Hill..Forever...Naley..!!!

Правила за публикуване

• Вие не можете да публикувате теми
  • Вие не можете да отговаряте в теми
  • Вие не можете да прикачвате файлове
  • Вие не можете да редактирате мненията си