Отговор в тема
Резултати от 1 до 9 от общо 9

Post Ехх този Английски

Естествено си помогнах с гугъл преводач ии сега ми трябва някой да оправи тази бъркотия. Благодаря предварително !

Nowadays more and more people have completed their secondary education decided to continue their education abroad. Largest number leaving their homeland are Bulgarian students.http://www.teenproblem.net/forum
    Whether to study abroad or not? This is a question that asks every citizen of the Republic of Bulgaria after completing their secondary education.http://www.teenproblem.net/forumhttp...blem.net/forum
    On one side is an advantage because the learning process in other countries at a higher level and people have more opportunities. That's exactly what makes young Bulgarian students to leave Bulgaria and continue their education in other countries where you will never be fully accepted .http://www.teenproblem.net/forum
    The disadvantage is that education in most countries is expensive and even if one knows the language and want to study abroad no funds with which to support herself .http://www.teenproblem.net/forumhttp...blem.net/forum
    http://www.teenproblem.net/forumI am " for" , because I see that education in Bulgaria is very low and after 4 years of study young people have nowhere to show their skills .http://www.teenproblem.net/forum
    But I and "against " because Bulgaria lost a lot of young people are needed .

Мега фен Аватара на DisappointedDreamer
    Град
    София, България
    Дай българския вариант, защото този е просто ужасен хаха.

В днешно време все повече хора завършили средното си образование решават да продължат образованието си в чужбина .Най-голям брой напускащи родината си са българските студенти .
    Дали да уча в чужбина или не ? Това е въпрос,който си задава всеки гражданин на република България след завършване на средното си образование .
    От една страна е предимство,защото учебния процес в другите държави е на по-високо ниво и хората имат по-голяма възможност за реализация. Точно това кара младите български студенти да напускат България и да продължават обучението си в други държави,където никога няма да бъдат напълно приети .
    Недостатък е,че обучението в повечето държави е скъпо и дори човек да знае езика и да иска да учи в чужбина няма средства,с които да се издържа.
    Аз съм "за",защото виждам,че в България образованието е на много ниско ниво и след 4 години учене младите хора няма къде да покажат уменията си.
    Но съм и "против",защото България губи много млади хора,които са и нужни.

Град
    София, България
    Nowadays more and more of the people who have completed their secondary education decide to continue their education abroad. The largest number leaving their homeland are Bulgarian students.

Should I study abroad or not? This is a question that every citizen of the Republic of Bulgaria ask themselves after completing their secondary education.

On one hand, it is an advantage because the learning process in other countries is at a higher level and people have more realization opportunities. That's exactly what makes young Bulgarian students to leave Bulgaria and continue their education in other countries where they will never be fully accepted.
    The disadvantage is that education in most countries is expensive and even if one knows the language and wants to study abroad there are no funds with which to support themselves .
    I am pro this because I see that education in Bulgaria is very at a very low level and after 4 years of studying, young people have nowhere to show their skills .

But I am also con because Bulgaria loses a lot of young people that she needs

Като цяло това, но наистина те съветвам да седнеш и да си научиш езика.

Мега фен Аватара на LadyDi
    Град
    Варна
    DisappointedDreamer, добре, ама имаш някои грешки.
    Първо, страната не може да е she, винаги е it. Единственият неодушевен предмет, за който може да се ползва полово определено местоимение е ship.
    Второ, мисля, че не можеш да кажеш I am con... би трябвало да е I am against.
    Трето, to make somebody do something, a не make somebody TO do sth -> That's exactly what makes young Bulgarian students leave Bulgaria.
    Четвърто, когато започнеш в единствено число, добре е да завършиш в единствено число. Т.е. This is a question that every citizen of the Republic of Bulgaria ask themselves after completing their secondary education -> Тук е по-добре да се каже all citizens ask themselves или every citizen askS himself/herself.

Надявам се, че няма да се засегнеш
    This world is spinning around me
    This world is spinning without me
    And every day sends future to past
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last

Град
    София, България
    Всъщност, това, че корабът е единствения неодушевен предмет, за който се използва полово определено местоимение не е вярно. Колата е друг пример, за който се използва "she". За страни също може да се използва "she", но it е по-разпространено.

Usually a country is an it, though there are exceptions every once in a while. Sometimes people refer to a country as a she to give it an element of importance and personality.

За втората забележка съм съгласна. Тамън мислех да се върна и да се поправя.

За то лийв също си права.

За последното, обаче, не съм сигурна. Добре е да започнеш с едно число и да завършиш с него, но написах themselves тъй като го погледнах като официална (formal) форма на гражданин. Тоест, не you, а You. (ебахти, как се обясних)

Последно, не разбирам защо аз точно бих се засегнала. Грешки правя. Всеки прави. Пък, и отдавна не съм учила английска граматика. As a consequence - xаресвам, когато ме поправят.

edit:

“Stand beside her, and guide her,” we sing in “God Bless America.” Come to think of it, most nations of the world are referred to in the female gender. However, it’s not because of some last-minute token political correctness.

English is one of the few languages that does not distinguish between masculine and feminine nouns. For example, in English, a cat is a cat, and a dog is a dog. But in French (for example), a cat is la chat, making it a feminine noun, while a dog is le chien, which makes it masculine (whether or not it’s actually a bitch). (And we mean “bitch” strictly in the canine sense.) Latin, the root of the English language, also has feminine and masculine words, and terra firma is one of them. Terra firma means earth, or solid ground, and it is feminine. So, partly because of its Latin origin, and partly because the rich earth beneath our feet was the original source of food (and nurturing) for our ancestors, our humble planet became known as Mother Earth.

Keeping with that train of thought, all land in general was eventually referred to in the feminine sense. We speak of “her shores” and “the Motherland.” The sole exception is Germany, which, during World War II, was known as "Vaterland.” Technically, vaterland is gender-neutral, but it was translated into English as “Fatherland.” The terms is not used much today, due to its negative connotations.
    Последно редактирано от DisappointedDreamer : 12-04-2013 на 08:39

Град
    Варна
    Възможно е за country, но аз като не съм сигурна, винаги залагам на сигурното. С it няма как да сбъркаш
    Това за официалната форма не съм сигурна. Ако трябва да е formal, по-добре да е Every citizen asks oneself (струва ми се). Пак не можеш да бягаш от единствено в множествено число.

anonymous708973
    Ако е oneself, излиза, че е трето лице, трети "вършител".

Град
    Варна
    Цитирай Първоначално написано от PinkPan7her Виж мнението
    Ако е oneself, излиза, че е трето лице, трети "вършител".
    Не. Ето ти определението.

Oneself (reflexive form of the indefinite pronoun one, sometimes two words: one's self)
    1. The person, previously mentioned.
    One can teach oneself to do this.

Това е indefinite pronoun, т.е. когато не е gender-oriented, както в случая.

Правила за публикуване

• Вие не можете да публикувате теми
  • Вие не можете да отговаряте в теми
  • Вие не можете да прикачвате файлове
  • Вие не можете да редактирате мненията си